Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Christianity Does Not Make A Man Stupid

Watson

Christianity does not make a man stupid There are several misconceptions about Christianity and intelligence that persist to this day, saying that religion, Christian or Muslim extremist makes a man stupid

Funny enough that many people think that being religious means you're dumb, or that Christianity and Islam itself are somehow responsible for lowering IQs.

In reality, there is no scientific evidence to support either of these claims, there is considerable research indicating the opposite – that being religious can lead to higher IQs and never does religion makes on stupid, what does is being extremist. While it is widely understood that religion teaches love among others, peace and unity, not hate and war crisis

So what's behind these myths?
It seems likely that some of it has to do with our negative stereotypes of religious people, thereby creating room for division amongst others, in a world where is expected that the entire world should be united as one

There is a popular belief that Christianity makes men stupid. This belief is not backed by any empirical evidence, however, it persists because it has been perpetuated by people with a vested interest in promoting it

These people have seen that the more they preach religion, claiming that this or that religion is the greatest, the more they succeed in keeping we the human apart because there is unity in oneness, these religion has sworn never to allow us the people in the world to see each other as one

So is important that one should note that being a Christian or Muslim does not make a man or woman stupid, you don't need to see your faith as superior to others, you need to see and love each other just the same way you have loved yourself

Religion does not stop you from enjoying life, come to talk of it, life is for the living, most the things will think are sins, but in reality and, in God's sight is nothing but life and the existence of nature. This I have read and best understand from the Book The Law Of Human Nature, By Robert Greene, it's one book I will recommend that you read

Christianity does not make a man stupid.jpg

Understand this fact that "Christianity does not make a man stupid" ''Islam does not make a man stupid'', understand life and nature and start living your life in full, live the good life, love yourself, your family, and your neighbor, love your country and pray for the peace of your country and the entire world

If the world can start giving love not hate, if we can promote peace talk and not commit war crimes, then the world we be a better place for all, a dream world for you and I

We can only make the world a better place when we love one another and give equal opportunity to all mankind irrespective of who they are, including the religion they belonged

I hope this my writings find a way to enlighten you, help you to embrace nature, that all humans deserve a better life, an equal opportunity, and more importantly that the world is enough for every one of us, so we don't need war

The world doesn't need killings and destruction's, we need to understand that we are one, stay as one and live in lasting peace irrespective of our differences, our color, skin, language, religion, countries, or tribes, we are one as humans, let try and be a little humane to all, treat all humans as human

After reading the ''That Christianity makes a man stupid'', I now have to say that, no. No religion makes a man stupid, only but wrong understandings, and teachings do

Many people might conclude that Christianity makes men stupid. This is not the case at all. Christianity teaches men how to think for themselves and make sound decisions based on their own beliefs.

Additionally, Christianity emphasizes morality and ethics, which are important traits in any person. There is a misconception that Christianity makes men stupid which to me is not true and remains a misconception

This couldn’t be further from the truth. Christianity promotes intelligence and strong reasoning abilities. The Bible is full of wisdom teachings that challenge the intellect and is a nice book for everyone to read, both Christians and non christian. Bible is a book for wisdom and knowledge

Christ himself was known for his powerful words and persuasive arguments which most time he cites in the book now known as the Bible, He teaches his disciples and apostles to always love one another and be at peace with everyone, teaching repentance and forgiveness amongst others centered in morality and ethics

If anything, Christianity encourages critical thinking, love, acceptance, holiness, forgiveness, and deep thought.

These to me is what the Christian religion is all about, let love lead, click here to Join The World Forum Live and join hands in making our world a better place, Join now and be a voice to your community