Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

A note of gratitude

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing really good. I was unaware till today that we now have a new change "Africa Choice." I love the title. Brother Watson, you are an inspiration to so many people. I'm glad to remain your friend. Everyone take care and I will be posting real soon.

God Bless you all.

Watson

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing really good. I was unaware till today that we now have a new change "Africa Choice." I love the title. Brother Watson, you are an inspiration to so many people. I'm glad to remain your friend. Everyone take care and I will be posting real soon.

God Bless you all.
Thank you Sir Wilson @mrwil65 is been long and thanks for being with us, Yes we have finnally moved from WorldForum.app to Worldforumlive.com to worldsocio.com and last to now Africa Choice and set to start massive boosting and open the Marketplace for people all over the world to start listing their products and services once we are done with releasing the Moderating modules

Thanks alot for being here with us and is nice to have you back.

mrwil65

Thank you Sir Wilson @mrwil65 is been long and thanks for being with us, Yes we have finnally moved from WorldForum.app to Worldforumlive.com to worldsocio.com and last to now Africa Choice and set to start massive boosting and open the Marketplace for people all over the world to start listing their products and services once we are done with releasing the Moderating modules

Thanks alot for being here with us and is nice to have you back.
Thank you Brother Watson. Hopefully this will be the last change. I love this title & everything about your "World views". Keep up the great work. I'm still on Whatsapp as well just so you know.