Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

9 Fastest Growing Tech Jobs

Watson

Here you will find 9 fastest growing tech jobs and the good news is, anyone who cares to learn, can start learning any of these tech careers, become proficient, and start providing gigs jobs as a freelance to the global world

Here Is The 9 Fastest Growing Tech Jobs Around The World

1: Data Scientist
2: Web Developer
3: Security Analyst
4: Data Engineer
5: Cloud Engineer
6: AI Engineer
7: Blockchain Developer
8: Python Programmer and lastly
9: WordPress Developer.

Now let's discuss each of the tech jobs in brief starting from the number 1# job down to the 9th fast-growing tech job on our list

9 Fastest Growing Tech Jobs.jpg

Data Scientist

Data scientists are in high demand across a variety of industries, nations, and the world at large. Data scientist use their skills in statistics and computer science to mine data for insights that can help organizations make better decisions.

Professional Data scientists often work with large data sets, and they need to be able to identify patterns and trends. They also need to be able to communicate their findings to non-technical audiences.

The demand for data scientists is only going to continue to grow in the coming years and will be huge in 2023, learning Data science is a promising career part any man, woman, or child can learn leveraging today's internet technologies resources

Web Developer

Web developers are in high demand these days as more and more businesses move their operations online, just as I will always say ''If your business is not online, you are running out of business''

I started my IT career as a Web Developer, that to date am still in the business of web and mobile development working 70% from home, providing services and products to hundreds to thousands of people all over the world

Not just me, a lot of people out there started their IT career as a web developer, this shows how important web development as a career is, with just this skill, as a web developer I have helped hundred to thousands of people take their business online by developing a web platform for their business.

To take your business online, you need a professional web developer. A web developer is responsible for creating and maintaining websites.

They must have a strong understanding of computer programming languages and how to use them to create functional websites, optimize your website and help to preposition your online presence.

Web developers must be able to work with a variety of different software programs, including web development applications, Content Management Systems (CMS), and code editors, this is high paying career that will continue to strive even in 2023 and beyond

Security Analyst

A security analyst is a professional who is responsible for the safety and security of an organization's computer systems. They work to identify and assess potential risks to the system and create plans to mitigate those risks.

Security analysts also monitor the system for any suspicious activity and respond to incidents as necessary. To be successful in this role, security analysts must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.

Data Engineer

A data engineer is responsible for the construction and maintenance of an organization's data infrastructure. This includes ensuring the reliability, performance, and security of the data systems.

A data engineer must be able to work with a variety of data-related technologies, as well as have strong problem-solving skills.

A data engineer is also responsible for the development of an organization's data processing systems. This may include developing new methods for processing and extracting value from data, as well as managing existing data-related infrastructure.

Cloud Engineer

A cloud engineer is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining cloud computing systems. They work with clients to understand their needs and then design and implement a solution that meets those needs.

Cloud engineers must be able to work with a variety of technologies and be able to troubleshoot problems that may arise. They must also be able to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of cloud computing, which is another high-paying career and will continue to be a high-paying job in the coming years

AI Engineer

In reality, artificial intelligence has come to stay with us, while a lot of people are fearful of the AI taking over their jobs, more people are taking this career part, learning how to develop and design AI Machine

Also, in the past decades, there has been a surge in artificial intelligence (AI) engineers due to the expansive growth of the AI industry and in today's technology, these AI machines are getting more smart daily

While an AI engineer is responsible for developing and improving software that can think for itself. The goal of an AI engineer is to create machines that can learn and work on their own, without human intervention and this comes with high pay

AI engineers typically have a background in computer science or engineering. They must be able to code, design algorithms, and understand complex data structures.

The best AI engineers can create software that is capable of learning and adapting to new tasks. They must be able to work in a team environment, as well as on their own.

Blockchain Developer

A blockchain developer is a software engineer who specializes in developing and implementing decentralized applications (dApps) on a blockchain platform.

There are also responsible for creating, deploying, and maintaining the dApp on the blockchain. They must also be able to work with smart contracts and understand the intricacies of the blockchain.

Furthermore, they must be able to work in a team and guide other blockchain developers. To become a blockchain developer, you need to have extensive knowledge of coding languages such as C++, Java, Python, and Solidity.

Python Programmer

Python is one cool programming language I will keep recommending to my student, this has also helped me in developing software, app, and tools, most of the scrapper tools I have ever released are developed using python

Though Python is an unambiguous, easy-to-read, general-purpose high-level programming language that considers paradigms of structured, procedural, and object-oriented programming.

Python is a general-purpose programming language and it has been used for a different kinds of software development. It is also used for web development, games, scripting, desktop applications, etc. In Python, you can use functions and objects to create any kind of application that you want.

WordPress Developer

WordPress Developer, interestingly WordPress remains one of the best use contents management systems (CMS) around the world, and millions of websites are running on

When it comes to website development and you're looking for a WordPress Developer, you've come to the right place. I'm a WordPress Developer also and have made a lot of money as a WordPress developer

Not just me alone, hundreds to thousands of WordPress developers out there are making cool money daily, weekly, and monthly as WordPress developers with years of experience.

I know how to code in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript within the WordPress dashboard. I can also help you with your website's design. I'm here to help you with your WordPress needs, PHP needs, and much more.

I can help you with developing new WordPress themes and plugins, just get in touch with me live on Whatsapp at +2348068608490 or best Login to worldforumlive and chat me up, am a user Watson or best create your worldforumlive account if you don't have any for now. Create your account and log in to chat with me up

I also offer bug fixing in existing WordPress themes or plugins, as well as PHP script, HTML files, and many more, I also help in improving your website's performance, and SEO optimization, Get in touch today. I look forward to serving you.

Hope you enjoyed reading this thread ''9 fastest growing tech jobs'' please don't just read for fun, but be ready to learn and, practice. By so doing you can easily join those making cool cash from these tech jobs

If you have an interest in learning any of these career part, kindly get into the Gigs economy, providing freelance jobs and services, Sign Up Here At WorldForumLive and send me a message at @Watson to get started

Last edited: