Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

38 YEAR OLD MOM IN ENGLEWOOD, TENNESSEE ENGAGED IN SEX WITH 9 TEENAGE BOYS IN EXCHANGE FOR A VAPE PEN

Harnie Gold

Melissa Blair 38, of Englewood, Tennessee and a high school booster club mom have been charged for alleged rape with nine high school students or more between the ages of 14-17 for sexual favour.

Blair gave her victims favours in exchange for sex which included a vape pen.

The incident started from spring of 2020 to late 2021 and involved students at McMinn Central High School in the town of Englewood were she was a high school booster club mom and Blair has been banned from involving in school activities and properties.

The 38 year old mom, was indicted by the McMinn County Grand Jury on 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor, according to the McMinn County Sheriff's Office.

The mother of one of the victims, who wanted to remain anonymous, while speaking to WTVC, said her family is devastated by Blair's alleged conduct.
'I cannot in words describe what it feels like to be going through what we're going through right now,' said the mother, who wished to remain anonymous for the protection of her child. 'It is every emotion that you can imagine. And none of them happy.'
'People focus mostly on the perpetrator, they don't realize how it devastates a family. How the families are at home, and we don't know what to do next. I have no idea how to go forward with this,' she added.

Blair who is scheduled to appear in court for her arraignment on February 28, have posted $100,000 bond for her release this week.

An investigation into the case had immediately begun after the McMinn County Sheriff's Department received a referral from the Tennessee Department of Children's Services on December 9, 2021 that indicated Blair had been having sexual encounters with male juveniles who were students at McMinn Central High School.
Steve Crump, District Attorney, during a press conference, said that there are likely to be more victims and he encouraged any student who was a victim of Blair's sex for vape pen to come forward.

He said,

'I want you to feel comfortable coming forward. We encourage you to come forward and talk to us, to talk to these investigators, so that we can make the fullest amount of justice possible for the most amount of people.'

The picture of Melissa Blair below.
Screenshot_2022-02-22-13-20-50-59.jpg

mrwil65

Melissa Blair 38, of Englewood, Tennessee and a high school booster club mom have been charged for alleged rape with nine high school students or more between the ages of 14-17 for sexual favour.

Blair gave her victims favours in exchange for sex which included a vape pen.

The incident started from spring of 2020 to late 2021 and involved students at McMinn Central High School in the town of Englewood were she was a high school booster club mom and Blair has been banned from involving in school activities and properties.

The 38 year old mom, was indicted by the McMinn County Grand Jury on 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor, according to the McMinn County Sheriff's Office.

The mother of one of the victims, who wanted to remain anonymous, while speaking to WTVC, said her family is devastated by Blair's alleged conduct.
'I cannot in words describe what it feels like to be going through what we're going through right now,' said the mother, who wished to remain anonymous for the protection of her child. 'It is every emotion that you can imagine. And none of them happy.'
'People focus mostly on the perpetrator, they don't realize how it devastates a family. How the families are at home, and we don't know what to do next. I have no idea how to go forward with this,' she added.

Blair who is scheduled to appear in court for her arraignment on February 28, have posted $100,000 bond for her release this week.

An investigation into the case had immediately begun after the McMinn County Sheriff's Department received a referral from the Tennessee Department of Children's Services on December 9, 2021 that indicated Blair had been having sexual encounters with male juveniles who were students at McMinn Central High School.
Steve Crump, District Attorney, during a press conference, said that there are likely to be more victims and he encouraged any student who was a victim of Blair's sex for vape pen to come forward.

He said,

'I want you to feel comfortable coming forward. We encourage you to come forward and talk to us, to talk to these investigators, so that we can make the fullest amount of justice possible for the most amount of people.'

The picture of Melissa Blair below.
View attachment 168
The world is getting corrupt everyday. I'm praying for this situation.