Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Your One And Only Goal For A Successful Online Business

Watson

Here Is Your One And Only Goal For A Successful Online Business: Just learn this and do it consistently and you will have a lasting business success

You see: In the early year 2020 during the pandemic, one of my media platforms was among the first portal that posted Dr. Stella's_COVID Treatment, which she claim to have used in treating hundreds to thousand COVID_Patient and all got healed with proof

Back then, she had shared this method of treating the virus with the US government during one of her appearances in the White House Press Briefing. We also published the content after former President Donald Trump of the United States invited her to the White House while appreciating her works

But sad enough, the WHO world health organization was against her claim, the internet community flagged her content as misinformation, then declassified her content and later shadow-banned all websites, youtube channels, as well social media accounts that have shared her content.

We were cut into the dark for being among those who have published her content repeatedly across our then website, Facebook pages, Youtube, etc

We were sanctioned immediately and in less than 24 hours our Facebook page with over 800+k users was banned and deleted, and our then Youtube channel with over 300+ subscribers was banned, and deleted

In just one night we lost about 2.5 million subscribers and leads users, we also lost the website as the website was shadowbanned, as well as all the content already published on it was flagged and deindexed

It was a hard time for us then, losing millions of traffic that we have built over the years in just one. It was a hard time then for us. But you see life and business have to move on

We learn our lesson and moved on, started another media platform Afrinotes but wasn't that successful, then later started World Forum and recently moved to World Socio and still progressing

You may ask? Why I'm my telling you all these stories, are they necessary? Yes, they are cos I want you to start building a list of traffic that you owned, as this is one part way to avoid losing out completely on your online business. THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY TO BUILD AN ONLINE BUSINESS

Helping You To Understand Your Number One Go To Building An Online Business (IS TO BUILD TRAFFIC YOU OWN)
Understanding that your number one goal is to build and own all traffic you can. That is how to grow in business, most importantly smart ways to grow in an online business. You must learn how to grow a responsive and active list (Which I call the traffic leads you owned)

These are important leads that when built correctly will lead to a consistent increase in your business products sales or services offers. In business, I mean online business, you can't depend on Social media traffics only, you can't depend only on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube

You can't even depend on Search engines such as Google, or Bing as they keep changing, releasing new updates month after month, and sometimes these updates may not favor your platform.

These are not traffics you should depend on, rather you should strive to convert each of these traffics to traffic you owned. That should be your all-time goal number one "for building an online business"

However, you can't depend just on paid ads, YES RUNNING PAID ADS IS Cool, and is one subset of marketing I wish everyone reading this to implement in this business, but know that is dangerous when you are running paid ads without striving in converting this traffics to traffic you completely owned. e.g collecting and building leads

Haven said that the Question Now Is (How Do You Own Traffic): I know these are questions now ringing in your mind: There are so many ways to build traffic you truly owned, and below I have listed them

1: Build An Authority Website: Building a legitimate authority niche website in your business area, building such a website, once you have been established as an authority in such a niche is one sure way to build traffic that your own

These require creating high-quality content, solving some core specific problems in your niche, providing solutions to importantly asked questions in such niche and more importantly having good engagement with your website visitors

2: Is To Build A Mailing List: Now building an authority website entails you should be collecting leads from your website visitors. Ensuring that a high percentage of those that visit your website always optin to your leads as subscribers

For example, World Socio collects important site visitor leads from Sign Up Page, while we are still working on our Squeeze page, Landing pages, and Optin page such as what you see in the sample image below

Your One And Only Goal For A Successful Online Business.PNG

These are needed to collect some site visitor leads, then educate them more on your business products, services, and offers while trying to sell and upsells to them continuously. This is the exact system of building online business most top technologies out there have used in the past and still using to date. Hope you got the point

These are the same important system of list building, you should implement on your end, across your website, Facebook page, using already available World Leads Database and youtube, using all these platforms to build leads traffic you own

3: Build and Go Mobile: Depending on where you are reading me. Telegram in most parts of the world is now the best Go mobile platform where you can build mobile user traffics that you own.

While in some parts of the world. Whatsapp is still leading. So the question is to find out which mobile platform is leading in your country and start collecting mobile leads from all traffic platforms and engaging in bringing these leads to leads traffic you own

In essence, what am saying here is simple
Make building traffics you owned becomes a much higher priority for your online business success! Get access to the World Leads Database with over 900+ millions active users leads now, these are important tools kit you should have when is highly important you should start collecting and converting all your traffics to traffic you own and control. Strive to get the majority of your traffics to subscribers, then turning them into buyers as quickly as possible and don't stop doing this repeatedly, should your goal is to build a consistent cash flow online. Sign Up to World Socio Internet Marketing Forum and Marketplace for more incentives