Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

You Can't Get Rich Overnight

Watson

The reality and truth be told, you can't get rich overnight, such is never possible in this online marketplace, not possible with Affiliate marketing, and CPA marketing, to name but a few, no one gets rich overnight as getting rich takes process

While there are ways one can make money, and get rich quicker, easier, and simpler we learn to explore these various ways by starting and up-scaling. To get rich overnight leveraging the internet online community, you need to first find a niche market, then see if having a website for our niche market is necessary

If the website is necessary, then we look for a professional website developer to develop and set up our, in this case, your niche base website or mobile app. While some may like to use social media accounts, pages, youtube channels, forum websites as they online presence portal

You Can't Get Rich Overnight.png

When You Have Gotten Your Business Present Online

Next is to create a product or service, or best promote other people's products or services and earn as an affiliate. While some may choose to go with the SAAS subscription base website or mobile application, which is another great way to earn faster online

Getting your website, using social media, having a product or service which in turn is good, can get you started with making money online quickly or fast once you get your marketing and promotions right

I'm making this short thread to answer those asking how possible it's for someone to get rich overnight by leveraging the internet

So let's say after you have built your niche market base website and now have products or services, you will still not be making money or making enough money to say you are rich. So the next step is for you to start growing your website (online business) by promoting it

Let's say, growing your online business which en-tell promotions, leveraging both free promotions and paid promotions strategies, building leads, striving across social media, leveraging search engines, PPC and email marketing

Once you are getting your promotions right, until then you will start getting returns on investment (ROI), as you keep investing more, and building your online business, your return on investing, revenues, and profits will continue to increase

These are simple truths to getting rich overnight by leveraging the online community. Now Join the worldforumlive here and also check out the Marketplace

Bassey

It's a nice topic @Watson , I started on that part, the getting money overnight mentality when I early started with my online business, hoping to get rich overnight but failed

While learning various ways used by people like you used in make money online, as well as some new ones that are gaining popularity in today's technology, I have lived to learn that Making money online, cool wealth indeed takes process, time as you have also said

There is also risk when it comes to trying to make money quicker, and faster. Even when you can get your marketing right, your online business niche right, and be able to manage the risks associated with quick-cash schemes (internet marketing niche) and how to avoid them, there are still possible you may fail on your first or second online business scheme

These get-rich-quick schemes only serve to entice people to make a quick buck at the expense of the online guru's pocketbook, whose primary goal is to sell their courses and ebooks

Let's be honest. We all have methodologies we use to accomplish our marketing goals as long as the online business is concerned

Yes, we have methods that work for us as individuals, but that doesn't mean the same method will work for everyone, these are why people jump online thinking they can emulate the results of others without first taking time to learn and understanding the process.

Every single one of us learns through trial and error no matter how much experience we have and we also have to give gain to time and patience, for we all have our unique curves and flow to go by

Yes some of us have more experience than others. Yes, it's wise to learn from other people however our target audiences aren't the same, and even if they were the consumer still wants to experience a unique marketing experience from you as opposed to sounding like everyone else.

If you sound like everyone else you are blending in which means you can't differentiate your brand from the others. Making money online indeed takes time and patience. To me, there is no overnight wealth on the internet