Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Yep Search Engine Set To Invest $60M To Compete With Google

Watson

Yep which was created by the team behind Ahrefs, is one of the leading SEO Tool kits available on the internet, the company has launched a search engine portal called Yep.com and is set to compete with Google and Bing

As Reported the company has set aside over $60M to compete with Google as a starting budget on the journey ahead in making yep the people choice when it comes to Search Engine Portal, how possible is it for them to ever met up to Google and Bing search engine, only but time will tell

yep-search-engine.png

The Yep Search Engine is a search engine that promises to be faster and more accurate than traditional search engines. Yep claims to use advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence to personalize results for each user.

Yep says it can help you find what you're looking for faster and more efficiently than any other search engine, although the Yep Search Engine is a new search engine built specifically for small and medium-sized businesses.

It offers a simplified interface and lower costs than some of the more popular search engines such as Google, Youtube Search, Yahoo Search, Bing, etc.

According to information on the yep.com page, which reads. We’re looking to form the core product team for Yep. Here At Yep, you’ll be part of a small team that strongly believes that better technology leads to better solutions for real-world problems. Look forward to an exciting, fast-moving environment with a flat hierarchy – our motto isn’t “first do it, then do it right, then do it better” just for show. Also Watch The Video Below

The Reality Of Yep Search Engines?
The reality is that it will be so difficult trying to compete with Google and Bing, for example. Google as of today is an insane beast when it comes to the search engine and will be had to compete with

Google for years has been giving most of its profits back to its creator, so one can say, Google is not just about the company alone, but about creators, its users, its community, and other googles tools, products, and services that people use all for free

When it comes to giving back to the community, for decades Google has been giving back to its creators, long after Facebook and other social media house started giving back to creators, so if yep wants to compete among Google and Bing, their need to come up with something that will benefit the community, something 80% better than what the Google search and Bing are already doing, OR it will be too difficult for them to compete with Google and Bing

We love the idea and the innovation yep.com is bringing into the search engine, we can say a big congrats to them and look forward to seeing them as a top competitor in the gain. as competition can only make the game more interesting and effective

Though before yep.com, and many other search engines, it was really hard to beat Google. many of such tried, many failed, but it's impossible to beat the number one today in any given niche including beating Google and Bing search

I remember when google came out people also thought they couldn't beat Altavista/yahoo, but here we are, they have overtaken Altavista/yahoo's search

Why We Can Say Money is not what's required to compete with Google.
To us, if money were, Microsoft would have gained more market share, because they have the money and are 100% ready to invest it, but yet Google remains number one in the gain

What's required is a unique perspective, passion, energy, and a relentless drive to make something happen, an innovation that focuses on users' benefits

The only company that could topple Google would be one with those attributes, they would still need money of course as money can not be excluded in building today business

While the yep.com developers must focus more on something that captures the world and spreads through word of mouth. From Mbonu Watson, WorldForumLive wishes Yep.com all the best

Last edited:

Bassey

OP this is a nice share, you see the number of people using Google, Google's service and affiliated apps is far more than the number of those who used Yahoo, Bing, and every other search engine provider out there at the moment.

Google is heavily invested in this search engine game, using paid Ads, affiliate programs, API integrations, Word of mouth, etc. While I believe that Word of mouth and Money would go a long way in helping yep.com

They will need more than $60M to promote their Search ENGINE portal, promote it by paying popular browsers like Safari(Apple) and others to keep yep.com as the primary default browser, while this would only work if the yep search engine is good.

So you see another need while they should create good products that users will love

For example, I used to edge a lot on my windows laptop, I haven't felt the need to change the default search to Google because for some of the things I search on Bing, bing is good enough. There are some searches where Google is much smarter and overall better, while I use Google search as default to other browsers on my computer system

If Ahrefs the company behind yep.com could secure such deals from big browsers and have an absolute product, it'll help ''Yep.com'' search engine project

Another thing they should do is rank my sites nicely, as I just searched and the result is poor. So let them start to rank my websites. If they do this I'll make sure everything and everyone I know that has a phone or computer uses their search. That's the best I could do for them.

Though Not impossible, it is very hard to beat a strong brand. Think about the new bitcoin, so many attempts and no one was successful.

I tried using DuckDuckGo as my main search engine for a while and it's perfectly serviceable for most broad searches, it sucks when it comes down to specific details but I tried before giving up and returning to Google search

I tried a few others also but found that I had to use Google sometimes to find what I need.

If Ahrefs can do a better job, serve a better user experience, and make people money, it could succeed which we pray they do, we need more competitors in the game

Though this kind of project investment takes some time to start yeading results. You can not expect anything for a few years and again, $60M of their capital is not bad at all for a start and I believe they will increase their financing budget

This is theirs and they can take the project in the direction they want. Investment in creators/group's to make money which can go up to billions should be coming later according to their roadmap & success. But all kingdoms, companies, and even humans have an end (or downtrend), Google too, so they stand a better chance taking over the search engine

Yahoo was more popular than Google. Nokia was producing the best phones before Apple and Samsung. I can count more and more, this is endless, So when they say there will be best, is 100% possible

The reality is that Google needs a fair competitor, so they can also try to improve themselves to stay alive in the game, so we wish yep.com a fair competitor among Google and Bing

Currently, Google, are only focusing on earning more and more earning as they have no strong rivals, they control the market almost all alone

I don't think it's gonna be easy to compete with Google, as Google has enormous momentum, but I like the fact that many others are starting to compete with them. so I believe yep.com can if they push harder, I wish in a few years coming there will be a fair competitor of Google and Bing, To OP, Thanks for sharing