Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Will AI Kill Google In the Future

Watson

I Keep Getting the question "Will AI Kill Google In the Future"?

As an SEO professional, I get this question often, and today someone just asks me the same question, will AI kill Google in the future? and here was my answer to him

My first answer to him was: I'm sorry to inform you that will have been hearing this question since the year 2012, long before the AI model came to be

Funny it may sound but we have been getting all sorts of questions just like this very one, ever since then people have been saying, writing, and blogging that Google is dead, and Google is going to die, while we all believe nothing last forever on earth, but when it comes to the tech industry, Google is still much alive to date and may coexist with AI

Is important to know that no one knows how things are going to pan out with AI, ChapGPT, Bard, Google, and the rest, there is a possibility that both OpenAI ChatGPT and Google will coexist

Will AI Kill Google In the Future.png

Yes, most SEO agencies are fearful of AI tech taking over their manual jobs, the truth is that.AI could create more jobs but it could also kill some existing jobs, and business models like Google's ad business model and ads networks listing may also drop in the coming months and years due to AI disruption. The reason we keep asking people to start investing in learning, to keep skilling up to meet the in-demand jobs and changing tech industry

Why I say it is highly unlikely that AI will replace Google entirely shortly, what matters now is how you leverage both Search engine and AI in growing your business, rather than ignoring these great tech models when you stand a better chance to gain from both technology

Is more likely that both Google and AI model will continue to improve, evolves, and eventually find the best ways to co-exist, just the same way Google and Bings has been coexisting for decades, while AI has a limitation on search quires Google seems to be more advance with manual search quires with live web references

AI is just getting started and better until when AI will start creating organic content on its own and stop scrapping content from the web, when such a thing starts happening, a new species will be created. at that point, we wouldn't have to worry about Google but for now, both Google and AI models have come to coexist. Also, Read more Tech News here and Sign Up to worldforumlive.com all for free