Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Who And Where Are Your Idea Customers (Find Out Here)

Watson

Some people struggle in business not because they want to, some are slow in making business successful after being active in marketing and promotions of their business

While many struggle in business simply because they do not know who and where to find the ideal customer for their business and best promote to their ideal customer, targeting the right audience

This simple but costly mistake has cost a lot of businesses a great setback, including my humble self, at the early stage of my internet marketing career, I was literary promoting to everyone everywhere, this was a costly mistake with just but little returns on investment. The frustration then was much and I almost went depressed

Haven suffered that, my goal on this thread is to educate you on who and where you can find your ideal customers and best promote to them

To educate you on the danger of trying to promote to everyone everywhere, have said it repeatedly that in business, yes everyone is a prospect but not everyone is your customer, you need to first figure out who are you idea customers and best where to find them

Who And Where Are Your Idea Customers.png

You need to know where your ideal customers are hanging out the most and develop a drive system to take your business to them, allowing them to learn more about your business products and services thereby patronizing you. To achieve that you need to understand Who Are Your Ideal Customers first

The Who Are Your Idea Customers

In the early stage of my Internet Marketing Career, then I was experiencing low sales after promoting my business to thousands of list users (People) yet got a low conversion. I was downcasted and depressed

Then who are my ideal customers was one of the very questions that comes to my mind "Who Are My Idea Customers" I have asked myself this question repeatedly. Then I take a step in learning the type of people that need my products and services, by so doing I was able to figure out my ideal customers

These are simple ways you can find out your ideal customers, First have an understanding of the type of products or services you are providing and Ask Your Self This Important Question (WHO ARE YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS?).

Back then I was into Website development, providing SEO as a service, and more importantly, I was running Bulk SMS Services, back then I have an active Bulk SMS Portal and was among the top 12 Bulk SMS Providers in West Africa even do I was getting low customers, I was still able to occupy to 12 lists on that niche

But the success rate then was so low when compared to my marketing speed, time, and budgets so I have to figure out who are my ideal customers and the best ways to market only to them

By so doing, I was able to figure out who are my ideal customers, once that was done. The next step is finding out where they are, where they are hanging out the most. Hope you are following. THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO FIND OUT WHO ARE YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMER THAN THIS

These are steps to finding lasting solutions to your poor sales, you need to find out who are your ideal customers and where they are hanging out the most, and you need to avoid trying to sell to everyone everywhere

While you must strive to find out who are your ideal customers when that is done. Next is to find out where they are and how you can get to them, driving your business products and services right in front of them

The Where Your Idea Customers Are

The where here covers where are these ideal customers, where can you find them, if there are online where, and which platform can you use to find them and best target them by promoting your business products or services to them

Understanding where these people are are important, just as knowing who there are. where the ideal customers are, where to find them online, and more importantly the type of leads strategies you can use to convert the majority of them into your customers

So answering and finding solutions to who are your ideal customers and proceeding to find out where there are, and where they hang out most online will determine how far you will go once you start targeting the right audience

When you get this right, I assure you of fast business growth, greater returns on investment, good customer experience, and better support to the right audiences as customers, ever returning customers and when this is achieved, you will love the success side of it

I bet! you will love the results, the returns on everything you put into marketing trying to find out who your ideal customers are and proceeding to market to them rightfully will result in a great experience

You will have great results to keep repeating the process and getting much-needed positive results. This is one secret of successful marketing and how most top marketers and entrepreneurs grow their businesses lately

They don't fall into the trap of trying to sell to everyone everywhere, rather they find out who their ideal customers are and where there are and drive their marketing to the specific targeted audience with much-needed returns on investing. That is how successful marketing is done

Hope you enjoyed this thread "Who And Where Are Your Idea Customers" now Sign Up for the World Socio Internet Marketing Forum and Marketplace a fast-growing platform available for the global world irrespective of the country you are reading this. You are welcome here any day at any time and keep learning. Also, read

Last edited: