Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

mrwil65

After listening, reading, & watching the news, the tears start to fall due to all the corruption, hate, violence, murder, etc...Everything I see or everywhere I go, I witness it daily. In Genesis Ch.6:5-7 in the King James Version of the Holy Bible it tell us, "5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." There has been the worst crime rates not only in our cities but in the countries as well. For example, The Major crimes in Nigeria include rape, kidnapping, murder, burglary, fraud, terrorism, robbery, cyber-crimes, bribery and corruption, money laundering and so on. But, isn't that what we as a nation are also noticing? Our cities are the same way. The laws are getting corrupt, our Government leaders are twisting our minds, and our current and former Presidents have done nothing. Sure, we have our prayer warriors, even our Pope who pray for the "wars" every single day, but it does no good. Our students are the same way. They have brought guns to school, and killed our children. This is one of the reasons why I quit watching, reading or listening to the news. I don't even go outside of my home except for the mailbox or dumpster. Someone once quoted "Let history repeat itself". Whoever quoted this is right on the money, because the HATE will never end.

Bassey

Such is heart breaking, was watching the news yesterday, The Russia Putin redeployment of more Russia troop to Ukraine is so alarming

Just pray we are not already into World war 3, the hunger for power and corruption is much. May God continue to help the innocents among us all