Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

When Love Lead: A Better World For All Is Possible

Love is the purest and the most powerful emotion that humans experience and believe it is pure love and humanity can make our world a better place for all, so when we let love lead among us we have already overcome 50% of the world problem

In a constantly changing world, always evolving, and can change someone's life for the better or worse, love can influence a great number of people, when is preached, lead in natural and rightful ways

Though love is never easy, yes pure and genuine love seems to be hard to see or express, it can be worth it in the end. When you know you are with someone good for you, when you love yourself genuinely, extend love to your neighbors without expecting any materials or favor in exchange, when you work in love for the betterment of your community, state, or country, it's worth fighting for your love for humanity even when things seem like they will never work out.

Love is the one thing that everyone desires in their lives and the world at large needs love to be e better place for all, Imagine when you are deeply in love with someone, it can change your life for the better. Then channel such love to humanity, it will influence others positively

While some people may want to take this step quickly, others want to wait until they are sure that they are ready for this commitment called love, be it to friends or humanity, pure love don't cost a thing

Many people look for love in all the wrong places. It's not a matter of finding love, but rather a matter of being found, a matter of loving yourself, when you love your self you gift yourself the best part of you

And the world needs you, when you love yourself, you can then be able to extend love to others, to the community you live, and the world at larger, Love doesn't come with a manual

While Love is a choice, you have one single option, which is to love yourself so you don't have to compete or measure up to anyone else's standards or expectations, in all learn to love others and be nice to each other

Better World For All Is Possible
Many of us believe that a better world for all is possible, we can work together to create this world and what steps we can take as individuals to make it happen.

Focusing on loving all humanity, race, tribes, colors, keeping racism behind us all, but putting humanity ahead of us all, protecting the environment at all costs, creating a more sustainable lifestyle

While we should care about the ecosystem, the animal right to live, and many other things that contribute to making the world a human not just to human beings alone, but to all including the Animals, ecosystem, and we the humans

Many people believe that it is impossible to create a better world, but deep if the world can come together in pure love and value to humanity, is possible to have a better world for all.

Though a lot of people, including those in leadership do not believe that anything can be done because the current system doesn't allow for love, equality in humans, and with the high rate of human rights and animal rights abuses, having a better world for all seems so impossible

A Better World For All Is Possible.jpg

While this may not be true. It is possible to create a better world and we need to start now if we want to make any progress, the entire human race, from all countries, need to come together now and save the world, that is the key to creating a better world, focusing on all of the things we have in common instead of our differences.

The world is a better place for all humanity and we can make it an even better world. We believe this by following the principle of universal human rights and social justice- that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect because they are people, without distinction. The realization that we are all connected has led to the beginnings of a global movement to end poverty, promote sustainable development, and ensure peace for all people on earth, the vision is ongoing and we pray the world togetherness to achieve such goals before the year 2033

Even though many people believe that with this many people in the world, there is never enough to go around, the truth is that all of us can live peacefully and comfortably with one another. The most important step in making this goal a reality is simply the willingness to work together. It's not impossible if we put our minds to it, from all of us. WorldForum, we do believe that a better world is possible for all. Cheers

mrwil65

Love is the purest and the most powerful emotion that humans experience and believe it is pure love and humanity can make our world a better place for all, so when we let love lead among us we have already overcome 50% of the world problem

In a constantly changing world, always evolving, and can change someone's life for the better or worse, love can influence a great number of people, when is preached, lead in natural and rightful ways

Though love is never easy, yes pure and genuine love seems to be hard to see or express, it can be worth it in the end. When you know you are with someone good for you, when you love yourself genuinely, extend love to your neighbors without expecting any materials or favor in exchange, when you work in love for the betterment of your community, state, or country, it's worth fighting for your love for humanity even when things seem like they will never work out.

Love is the one thing that everyone desires in their lives and the world at large needs love to be e better place for all, Imagine when you are deeply in love with someone, it can change your life for the better. Then channel such love to humanity, it will influence others positively

While some people may want to take this step quickly, others want to wait until they are sure that they are ready for this commitment called love, be it to friends or humanity, pure love don't cost a thing

Many people look for love in all the wrong places. It's not a matter of finding love, but rather a matter of being found, a matter of loving yourself, when you love your self you gift yourself the best part of you

And the world needs you, when you love yourself, you can then be able to extend love to others, to the community you live, and the world at larger, Love doesn't come with a manual

While Love is a choice, you have one single option, which is to love yourself so you don't have to compete or measure up to anyone else's standards or expectations, in all learn to love others and be nice to each other

Better World For All Is Possible
Many of us believe that a better world for all is possible, we can work together to create this world and what steps we can take as individuals to make it happen.

Focusing on loving all humanity, race, tribes, colors, keeping racism behind us all, but putting humanity ahead of us all, protecting the environment at all costs, creating a more sustainable lifestyle

While we should care about the ecosystem, the animal right to live, and many other things that contribute to making the world a human not just to human beings alone, but to all including the Animals, ecosystem, and we the humans

Though a lot of people, including those in leadership do not believe that anything can be done because the current system doesn't allow for love, equality in humans, and with the high rate of human rights and animal rights abuses, having a better world for all seems so impossible

View attachment 156

While this may not be true. It is possible to create a better world and we need to start now if we want to make any progress, the entire human race, from all countries, need to come together now and save the world, that is the key to creating a better world, focusing on all of the things we have in common instead of our differences.

The world is a better place for all humanity and we can make it an even better world. We believe this by following the principle of universal human rights and social justice- that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect because they are people, without distinction. The realization that we are all connected has led to the beginnings of a global movement to end poverty, promote sustainable development, and ensure peace for all people on earth, the vision is ongoing and we pray the world togetherness to achieve such goals before the year 2033

Even though many people believe that with this many people in the world, there is never enough to go around, the truth is that all of us can live peacefully and comfortably with one another. The most important step in making this goal a reality is simply the willingness to work together. It's not impossible if we put our minds to it, from all of us. WorldForum, we do believe that a better world is possible for all. Cheers
Beautifully put. There is a beautiful Scripture that goes very well with this write up.

1 Corinthians 13

New International Version

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.