Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

When God Show Up

Watson

She looked around and saw only a handful of people in the pews. It was usually not this warm inside. The usher tried to shake off the feeling that something wasn't right and continued her job as she always had. Then, all of a sudden, she felt something hit her in the chest.

It was so powerful that she fell to the ground." It felt like an electric shock," she later recalled. It was a typical Sunday morning when a young couple woke up to the sound of knocking at their door.

As they got up, they saw a figure in the doorway that they had never seen before. The man asked who it was and the figure replied, "I'm God." Stunned by this response, the couple asked what he wanted and the figure said simply, "I just wanted to say hello.

This Is My little experience When God Shows Up

When God showed up everything changed for the better When I was a child, I used to think that if God ever showed up in my life, it would be like a scene from a movie, I would then pray and pray, asking God to show up and manifest Himself

Not just asking God to show up, as I was born into the Catholic faith, as a member, I will pray to God, and all the heavenly saints, To our Blessed Mother Mary, asking them to show themself, with full faith, I'm building the son and father relationship between God and I

Whenever I remember those happy days, indeed growing up in God's presence was fun, still fun to date and I thank God and My Parents

Not ending there, as I keep growing older, praying and asking God to show Himself, In some cases, there would be thunder and lightning from the sky and an overwhelming feeling of awe, forcing me to believe that God is around me, some times then come wings and cold, with the ministration of the holy ghost, it was indeed fun

But then I grew older and realized that this wasn't how things work in the real world. Instead, when God shows up in our lives, it's usually simply a quiet moment when we're doing something we love that suddenly becomes so much more meaningful. On second note

I begin to understand that, one does not need to pray for God to show up, one did not need to beg God for a favor, in other to receive good things about life. Then I begin to have deed insight about God and nature, that most of the things we pray and expect God to do for us, that God has already made all available

When God Show Up.jpg

Then I discovered that good things about life come to THOSE who worked for it consistently and correctly, then it comes to me that God's ways are not like men's ways and God has given us all that we need to excel in life, make the world a better place for all humans

Then I realized that nature is a blessing to man, only but man is the core problem facing the earth, the animals are cool, the plants are cool, and the water creations are cool, but humans are full of problems for the world, then comes the understanding that the nature and everything God has put on earth long before I was born, thoroughly define who God is

There are moments when we all feel the presence of God. These experiences can be quiet or dramatic, but they always leave us changed in some way. until this day, I can't say I now have a Better Understanding of the things of God

But among all, I know that God is love and we can't claim to love God with hate in our hearts of our souls towards our following humans. A time we should be loving, most people spend it hating, a time we should be happy, sadly most people spend it being envious of others

Though people experienced God in unique ways. People have different experiences with God; some say they've never seen Him, and others say they have encountered God. That He's always been there. But what about those who say God has shown up in their lives unexpectedly? What does that mean for them and us?

My experience today about God may be different from yours, as I don't mostly follow religion anymore, but the power of human nature. Though most people feel the showup of God in Churches, this happened even in small churches as well the Big churches, when praying or ministration time begins, the user, the church members could feel the heat, to many, That is the presence of God and there do believe that God is most present in the Church

But when you think of Nature, the humanity, then you may conclude that God indeed is never like a man, that God's ways are not like man's ways

From Mbonu Watson C, Moderator World Forum Live, Hope you enjoyed the topic ''When God Show Up''

mrwil65

She looked around and saw only a handful of people in the pews. It was usually not this warm inside. The usher tried to shake off the feeling that something wasn't right and continued her job as she always had. Then, all of a sudden, she felt something hit her in the chest.

It was so powerful that she fell to the ground." It felt like an electric shock," she later recalled. It was a typical Sunday morning when a young couple woke up to the sound of knocking at their door.

As they got up, they saw a figure in the doorway that they had never seen before. The man asked who it was and the figure replied, "I'm God." Stunned by this response, the couple asked what he wanted and the figure said simply, "I just wanted to say hello.

This Is My little experience When God Shows Up

When God showed up everything changed for the better When I was a child, I used to think that if God ever showed up in my life, it would be like a scene from a movie, I would then pray and pray, asking God to show up and manifest Himself

Not just asking God to show up, as I was born into the Catholic faith, as a member, I will pray to God, and all the heavenly saints, To our Blessed Mother Mary, asking them to show themself, with full faith, I'm building the son and father relationship between God and I

Not ending there, as I keep growing older, praying and asking God to show Himself, In some cases, there would be thunder and lightning from the sky and an overwhelming feeling of awe, forcing me to believe that God is around me, some times then come wings and cold, with the ministration of the holy ghost, it was indeed fun

But then I grew older and realized that this wasn't how things work in the real world. Instead, when God shows up in our lives, it's usually simply a quiet moment when we're doing something we love that suddenly becomes so much more meaningful. On second note

I begin to understand that, one does not need to pray for God to show up, one did not need to beg God for a favor, in other to receive good things about life. Then I begin to have deed insight about God and nature, that most of the things we pray and expect God to do for us, that God has already made all available

Then I discovered that good things about life come to THOSE who worked for it consistently and correctly, then it comes to me that God's ways are not like men's ways and God has given us all that we need to excel in life, make the world a better place for all humans

Then I realized that nature is a blessing to man, only but man is the core problem facing the earth, the animals are cool, the plants are cool, and the water creations are cool, but humans are full of problems for the world, then comes the understanding that the nature and everything God has put on earth long before I was born, thoroughly define who God is

There are moments when we all feel the presence of God. These experiences can be quiet or dramatic, but they always leave us changed in some way. until this day, I can't say I now have a Better Understanding of the things of God

But among all, I know that God is love and we can't claim to love God with hate in our hearts of our souls towards our following humans. A time we should be loving, most people spend it hating, a time we should be happy, sadly most people spend it being envious of others

Though people experienced God in unique ways. People have different experiences with God; some say they've never seen Him, and others say they have encountered God. That He's always been there. But what about those who say God has shown up in their lives unexpectedly? What does that mean for them and us?

My experience today about God may be different from yours, as I don't mostly follow religion anymore, but the power of human nature. Though most people feel the showup of God in Churches, this happened even in small churches as well the Big churches, when praying or ministration time begins, the user, the church members could feel the heat, to many, That is the presence of God and there do believe that God is most present in the Church

But when you think of Nature, the humanity, then you may conclude that God indeed is never like a man, that God's ways are not like man's ways

From Mbonu Watson C, Moderator World Forum Live, Hope you enjoyed the topic ''When God Show Up''
So beautiful. Loved this. Brought a tear to my eye. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.