Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What Will You Do If Internet Is Shuts Down?

M Soft

What will you do if the internet is shut down globally, yes I find myself thinking about this, 'What if the internet is shut down?

The internet has become part of life for the majority of people all over the world, connecting humans FROM different locations, countries, continents, connecting businesses. events and every other thing you could ever imagine

But what if we all wake up one day and discovered that the internet has been shut down.

What if it happens soo soon, a day week, or months without the internet. who knows, as they say, the feature is unknown, no matter how smart science and scientific opposition tries to predict the feature, the reality remains that tomorrow is still yet unknown

So what if you and I wake up one day and discovered that the Internet has been shut down globally, What will you do?

NOTE: You can join the discussion here, you can make your comment, is easy and its best to start with you creating your Free account here, if you already have an account with World Forum, kindly sign in and join the discussion

Cheers

To me. depending on how long it lasted, I pray it doesn't last for days if the internet is short down for just a few hours or a day. then is OK by me. but anything more than that, if the internet is being shut down for more than 24 hours, Is then a no-no-no for me and i wish such never happened

While is for just hours, less than 24 hours, I will take out time to relax with my family, away from my mobile phones, computer system, will just be with family and have some fun. in all,

If the internet is shuts down for a day, I will put off my phones and computer. and experience life again in a day without a phone, computer, and the internet.

Watson

There was a place I once read that, On July 9, 2012, the internet was shut down. For about 4 hours, websites and servers were inaccessible to anyone in the world. The outage was caused by a cable being cut in Egypt as was reported. according to the report, That was the first time in history that the internet failed for such a large number of people

To me, I pray such never happened again, if the internet is shut down for just an hours millions or not billions of people will be affected and I pray such never happened, cus I don't even know what to do. So am among those praying and at the same time wishing that such never happens
What will you do if the internet is shut down globally, yes I find myself thinking about this, 'What if the internet is shut down?

The internet has become part of life for the majority of people all over the world, connecting humans FROM different locations, countries, continents, connecting businesses. events and every other thing you could ever imagine

What if it happens soo soon, a day week, or months without the internet. who knows, as they say, the feature is unknown, no matter how smart science and scientific opposition tries to predict the feature, the reality remains that tomorrow is still yet unknown

So what if you and I wake up one day and discovered that the Internet has been shut down globally, What will you do?

NOTE: You can join the discussion here, you can make your comment, is easy and its best to start with you creating your Free account here, if you already have an account with World Forum, kindly sign in and join the discussion

Cheers

mrwil65

Cheers
If the internet shuts down, it really don't effect me in any way. I love doing a lot of things without the internet. In the first place, I love to read. I have 66 books (and then some), which is the Bible. I find it easier to read in book form and jot notes on paper. Because if someone does push the button (so to speak) and the internet dies, I'm back in "Old School". Back when I was just a kid_student, we didn't have the internet. It doesn't really effect me in any way.