Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What Is The Truth?

mrwil65

I've been reading and watching the news since the times that Former President Donald J. Trump 1) asked to have the wall built on the Mexican border, 2) the attack on the Capital, and 3) the charges brought on to him. The wall on the Mexican border was an eyesore for me. When I first heard this, I pictured the book of Nehemiah. In the Book of Nehemiah 2:11-18 (Taken from The Message Bible).
“Come—Let’s Build the Wall of Jerusalem”
"11-12 And so I arrived in Jerusalem. After I had been there three days, I got up in the middle of the night, I and a few men who were with me. I hadn’t told anyone what my God had put in my heart to do for Jerusalem. The only animal with us was the one I was riding.
13-16 Under cover of night I went past the Valley Gate toward the Dragon’s Fountain to the Dung Gate looking over the walls of Jerusalem, which had been broken through and whose gates had been burned up. I then crossed to the Fountain Gate and headed for the King’s Pool but there wasn’t enough room for the donkey I was riding to get through. So I went up the valley in the dark continuing my inspection of the wall. I came back in through the Valley Gate. The local officials had no idea where I’d gone or what I was doing—I hadn’t breathed a word to the Jews, priests, nobles, local officials, or anyone else who would be working on the job.
17-18 Then I gave them my report: “Face it: we’re in a bad way here. Jerusalem is a wreck; its gates are burned up. Come—let’s build the wall of Jerusalem and not live with this disgrace any longer.” I told them how God was supporting me and how the king was backing me up.
They said, “We’re with you. Let’s get started.” They rolled up their sleeves, ready for the good work."
After reading these Scriptures, my immediate reaction was at first that Mr. Trump could have read this, and copied the idea from the Bible. I really couldn't picture him doing this. The attack on the Capital was news that no one would think that any President would actually perform. When President Joseph Biden was elected, Mr. Trump was outraged. There were people coming from every direction destroying the Capital. This was brought on by Mr. Trump himself. Due to the outpour, people were arrested. Now we find out that Mr. Trump may be arrested this coming Tuesday. Has any U.S. President served time in jail while in office? No, While some Presidents did commit serious crimes including the current one, none have been criminally convicted after their term in office and incarcerated. This was not because of any innocence of the crimes. It was to protect the office of the Presidency and the reputation of the United States, so that we looked like a stable government
(I don’t agree with this long standing unofficial “policy”, as if any American is above the law, as the Justice Department falsely says Donald Trump is, than we can’t be considered a Constitutional Republic or even a Democracy). Other countries, such as Brazil, Israel, Russia, Argentina, China, etc, have put former top leaders in prison. This was either due to serious criminal actions, or for political reasons using a false crime to justify it. I think that the US should do this when needed as a warning to future Rogue Presidents from making a mockery of our Constitutional system, but the tricky part is not to do it for partisan political reasons as was done in some countries. That, indeed, is a real potential concern. It bothers me that President Trump has been on trial even before he took the presidency. I think about the criminal action of President and First Lady Clinton. There is so much evidence of their crimes starting back in Arkansas then in I think it was in Iran when the American embassy was attacked when Hilary Clinton was Secretary of State and our Ambassador was killed. And of course the Clinton, Luenscy sexual misconduct in the Oval Office. I do think the election where President Biden was elected was rigged. And it is word of other states not just President Trump. The liberals are so afraid President Trump will become President again and they won't stop with everything to get him out of the way. He was loud and obnoxious but I don't think he actually caused the run on the Capital. I believe there is so much that we the American public don't know.

Last edited: