Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What Is The Reality Of Life?

Watson

What is the reality of life that most times we ''Human'' have to go through a rigorous process, both good and extremely bad, what is the meaning of this process called living, when life in itself ''is already hard

What is the reality of life when bad things keep happening to good people, when the government which is supposed to protect life and properties and help her people turns out to be the ones killing and looting public funds to the detriment of the masses, it's sad, so sad when the government isn't here to help you

Yes, we understand that every life is defined by two major events, one, we are born and two at some point we will die, should we say everything about life is centered on birth living, and at a point death?

With the high rate of people all over the world dying of poverty when some highly powerful ones have more money to fund nuclear weapons and war crimes against their fellow humans, then I ask ''What then is the reality of life'' or should I rephrase my question to what then is the meaning of life

You see, in life, not all days are good days, and somehow you have to learn how to accept that, some days will come to us as just bad days, such is life when pain can cause an endorphin rush which happens to be very pleasurably some times

Some days will come to us as good days, this is the reality of life and nature. so is important for us to understand nature and humans as these two thing ends up shaping our life in general

Then I ask, how can pain be pleasurable, seeing am not the only one asking this type of question makes me more curious. It's a crazy world, as they say, a crazy duality of life and things we experience in actual senses

When everything good comes with something bad, and everything bad comes with something good

When bad things often happen to good people and good things happen to bad people when we are judged wrongly for doing the right things and praised for doing the wrong things by the same people we never expected

When joy can lead to pain and pain ends up leading to joy, the opposite of coming being going, when everything is opposite to the actual reaction. On a day just like this when we all wake up joyfully or painfully without knowing what the day holds for us, seeing a joyful reach leading to pain and pain leading to joy. Life in itself is indeed complex

Just asking ''What Is The Reality Of Life''?

Anybody has an answer to ''What Is The Reality Of Life? understanding that in life, we are constantly faced with choices or no choices, and when we are faced with choices, some of these choices are small and big, good and bad, choices like everything about life that you could ever imagine

What is the reality 0f life.jpg

As I write this from my bedroom, irrespective of where you are reading it from, experience has taught me that. The reality of life is that there is no one correct answer for everyone. What works for one person may not work for another

In all no matter what the choice is, we always have to make decisions based on our values and beliefs. May God continue to help us to understand our individual lives better, and try to be a blessing to ourselves, society, and the world at large, To all facing hardship at the moment, is my prayer that God and nature console you and bring you good things that life is made off

Cheers and much love from Watson, from all of us here at Worldforumlive, we are glad to have you here with us, Please continue being part of us, Create Your Account with world forum now for 100%

If you already have an account please login with your account and join the thread, also create threads, post, publish your article and Buy and Sell at the marketplace. We have designed Worldforumlive for people like you all over the world, get involved now with Cheers

mrwil65

What is the reality of life that most times we ''Human'' have to go through a rigorous process, both good and extremely bad, what is the meaning of this process called living, when life in itself ''is already hard

What is the reality of life when bad things keep happening to good people, when the government which is supposed to protect life and properties and help her people turns out to be the ones killing and looting public funds to the detriment of the masses, it's sad, so sad when the government isn't here to help you

Yes, we understand that every life is defined by two major events, one, we are born and two at some point we will die, should we say everything about life is centered on birth living, and at a point death?

With the high rate of people all over the world dying of poverty when some highly powerful ones have more money to fund nuclear weapons and war crimes against their fellow humans, then I ask ''What then is the reality of life'' or should I rephrase my question to what then is the meaning of life

You see, in life, not all days are good days, and somehow you have to learn how to accept that, some days will come to us as just bad days, such is life when pain can cause an endorphin rush which happens to be very pleasurably some times

Then I ask, how can pain be pleasurable, seeing am not the only one asking this type of question makes me more curious. It's a crazy world, as they say, a crazy duality of life and things we experience in actual senses

When everything good comes with something bad, and everything bad comes with something good

When bad things often happen to good people and good things happen to bad people when we are judged wrongly for doing the right things and praised for doing the wrong things by the same people we never expected

When joy can lead to pain and pain ends up leading to joy, the opposite of coming being going, when everything is opposite to the actual reaction. On a day just like this when we all wake up joyfully or painfully without knowing what the day holds for us, seeing a joyful reach leading to pain and pain leading to joy. Life in itself is indeed complex

Just asking ''What Is The Reality Of Life''?

Anybody has an answer to ''What Is The Reality Of Life? understanding that in life, we are constantly faced with choices or no choices, and when we are faced with choices, some of these choices are small and big, good and bad, choices like everything about life that you could ever imagine

View attachment 878

As I write this from my bedroom, irrespective of where you are reading it from, experience has taught me that. The reality of life is that there is no one correct answer for everyone. What works for one person may not work for another

In all no matter what the choice is, we always have to make decisions based on our values and beliefs. May God continue to help us to understand our individual lives better, and try to be a blessing to ourselves, society, and the world at large, To all facing hardship at the moment, is my prayer that God and nature console you and bring you good things that life is made off

Cheers and much love from Watson, from all of us here at Worldforumlive, we are glad to have you here with us, Please continue being part of us, Create Your Account with world forum now for 100%

If you already have an account please login with your account and join the thread, also create threads, post, publish your article and Buy and Sell at the marketplace. We have designed Worldforumlive for people like you all over the world, get involved now with Cheers
You're absolutely right! The meaning of life can be derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality.

Watson

You're absolutely right! The meaning of life can be derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality.
WOW, Thanks alot, is alway nice to lean on you.... This your comment made my evening as am also looking for the perfect answer to the question ''What is the reality of life'' Thanks @mrwil65