Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What Is The Endgame To Russia and Ukraine Wars?

Joe

My question today is what is the ENDGAME to Russia and Ukraine war, as the War Is Escalating with a possible World War 3, so what is the endgame​

You never can imagine that COVID will break after it was first reported in 2019, by the first quarter of 2020 it has already traveled all over the world causing a global pandemic and lockdown

Just the same war the Russia and Ukraine war is threatening the global peace and economy seems like world war 3 is near indeed. Millions of people never imagine that a day will come when the global world will be at sleep, countries, and people lockdown inside their houses, afraid to come out, the busy street of New York city that has never slept for years, for the first time slept, millions of lives lost to covid

You and I never imagine such time so soon, but it came and is still here with us, yes it happened, just as the Russia Ukraine war is escalating today

You too never imagine a world war 3, but with all signs and possibilities, it seems world war 3 is already here with us, at a time when the global world needs love, peace, and unity more than ever before

Yes out of the ground Covid broke and the global world went on lockdown, just the same way world war 3 is drumming, may God help innocent people around the world as we all join hands as one and say NO WAR

The invasion of Ukraine by Russian troops led by Putin is today one thing bigger than COVID that may affect the global world for a long time if not handled amicably

Like everyone else, I see people express outrage over Russia's invasion of Ukraine and I keep asking, what's the endgame? When will the war between Russia and Ukraine come to an end without escalating further?

What efforts are being made to stop the bloodshed? innocent people are dying, properties destroyed, millions of Ukrainians are now refugees, the economy is crashing, when is the endgame?

The reality is that Putin is not showing any sign he will stop the war any time soon, it seems the Russian military are fully prepared for war, not just against Ukraine but the Global world

The invasion of Ukraine has gone past weeks, cities in Ukraine have been destroyed, Russia is taking over Ukraine, and NATO and the United States are not showing any sign they want to start a war with Russia, even as a large majority of people across the world Say NO WAR and call for an end to the war

What Is The Endgame To Russia and Ukraine Wars.jpg

In that case and with Russian troops encircling several cities and people running out of water and food, what's the strategy? What is the endgame to this war, what is a strategy that will bring the war to an immediate end?

Will it be all about negotiations, between Ukraine, Russia, NATO, United States, EU, and China, as I believe in the power of rightful negotiation

Let Ukraine and Russia come to the table and negotiate and end the war, THE GLOBAL WORLD NEED PEACE ''We'' don't need any war in 2022, not this type of war that threatens the global lives and economies of nations

So for the people saying, I stand with Ukraine, OR hailing Russia for invading another man's country, should please look inward again

I do as well, but what's the purpose of the outrage when the folks there are being abandoned to eventually die, either through severe cold, lack of food, or bombs? for God's sake, it's a full-blown war going on in Ukraine, and innocent humans like you reading this and I are dying daily, the War Needs To End Now

What is the endgame to the Ukraine and Russia war, that was my question, NATO and the US not going there to fight for obvious and pragmatic reasons, not sending in jets, not imposing a no-flight zone over Ukraine, and with Russian troops making advances, my question is what is the endgame? What is the strategy?

It seems to me it's suicide and a massacre! Then we will express more outrage! It's baffling! while it's hard to believe that such is happening in our modern world of today, realistically, it's happening and we all are witnessing it

There was breaking news today that Russia says it has also imposed sanctions on U.S. President Joseph R. Biden Jr., U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, CIA Chief Burns, and others

What is then the end game to the Russia, Ukraine war? why is the war escalating, will NATO Join, what of China, will it affect African nations, what is the endgame, we need global peace, so we are Saying NO WAR. Click Here To Join World Forum Live and be a voice to your country, make post and join discussion

Bassey

Nice Question you have ask @Joe What is the endgame...

You see, the reality is that World War 3 has been blowing for years now, but we pray the global world will never witness such, so am also in support of NO WAR, common we don't need war in 2022, no country needs such

Historically on February 14, 2018, the Russian ambassador to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzya, warned the U.N. Security Council that a world war could break out if the U.S. and its allies continued to attack Syria.

This follows an incident on February 7th in which U.S., British, and French forces bombed three Syrian government sites in response to a suspected chemical weapons attack carried out by the Assad regime.

The situation far back then in Syria was becoming increasingly tense as the war continues to escalate, this was in the year 2018, then On April 14, the United States, France, and the United Kingdom launched airstrikes against Syrian government targets in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of people.

Russia, which is allied with the Syrian government, has condemned the strikes and said that it will respond accordingly, before The United States stops bombing Syria, but has not ruled out further strikes against Syria.

Although the U.S., French, and British governments have indicated that they will conduct this type of attack again if they feel that another chemical weapons attack is imminent in Syria

While Russia has arranged a meeting between Syrian President Bashar Al Assad and the U.S., Russian, and French governments to discuss the crisis in Syria, all this happened a few years ago, before the later day Russia and Ukraine War

So is been years The United States and Russia have been in a state of conflict. The U.S. has suggested that Russia was behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee, and in response, Russia has cut diplomatic ties with the U.S. This could be the beginning of World War 3.

The United States is accusing Russia of interfering with its presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee's emails. In response, Russia has severed diplomatic ties with the U.S.