Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What I'm Reading About Dr. Anthony Fauci

Bassey

It's a beautiful day here and I just want to share with you all, What I'm Reading About Dr. Anthony Fauci

In early 2020, the doctor who was about to become one of the most recognizable faces on the planet had just accompanied President Donald Trump to the White House press briefing room and was starting to speak when a reporter interrupted, shouting out, "Can you identify yourself?".

Then he replied, "My name is doctor Tony Fauci," he responded to the reporter and proceed with his speech.

It will interest you to know that Dr. Fauci, who had served every president since President Ronald Reagan in the United States, was no stranger to the White House Government, but he had never seen any room as crowded as the briefing room on the very day, that he was at that moment a bit upset.

Seeing the lack of social distancing, almost everyone not wearing a face mask, though that was not his first concern as he looked at the jam-packed briefing room.

He thought the place was so crowded, it was a firetrap, saying to himself that if a fire marshal had walked in, they would have immediately thrown everybody out.

Remember: this was in 2020 when the World Health Organization had just declared COVID-19 to be a virus of international concern, with a disastrous pandemic coming

Then a top U.S. CDC official had just warned that many people were about to die in the United States, unknowing that the death rate will lead to millions of records, even though no one had already died.

President Trump along with a big crowd had come with America's top doctor to explain what COVID-19 was, what should be done, and how people should protect themselves, ABC News journalist Jonathan Karl writes in his book Betrayal. Since that day, Dr. Fauci no longer needs any introduction, even from the younger generation that did not know him very well, he is now a global house hood name

What I'm Reading About Dr. Anthony Fauci.jpg

Now read more about the person Dr. Anthony Fauci
In the early days of the AIDS epidemic, when there was little information about the disease and no effective treatments, Dr. Anthony Fauci was a leading voice on the disease.

He was one of the first scientists to study HIV and develop treatments for AIDS. He has been head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, and has been a driving force in the search for a cure for AIDS. though then, not every one know him outside the united state, not until the outbreak of COVID in early year 2020

Before now. Since the early days of the AIDS epidemic, Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. has been one of the world's most influential voices on HIV/AIDS research and policy.

He has directed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, making him the longest-serving director in the institute's history.

Dr. Fauci is known for his relentless pursuit of a cure, and his tireless efforts to educate the public about HIV/AIDS. His book The AIDS War: How Politics Shaped Science won the Clinton Foundation's Distinguished Leadership Award in 2013.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is one of the most influential scientists in the world. He has dedicated his life to understanding and fighting infectious diseases, and he has played a major role in many of the most important medical breakthroughs of the past few decades.

Fauci has been the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, and he is widely respected for his knowledge and expertise in the field.

Also Dr. Fauci's research has led to several major discoveries. He was the first to identify the HIV, and he was also one of the first scientists to link HIV with AIDS in the year 1981.