Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

What Elon Musk Tweeted That Got Millions Of People Talking

WorldForum App

Administrator

This Is What Elon Musk Tweeted That Got Millions Of People Talking, retweeting, sharing, and liking. Elon Musk is one of the world's most influential and visionary entrepreneurs at the moment

His tweets often capture the attention of millions of people across the tweet social media portal and the online world in general and his latest tweet is no exception

As it has sparked an intense conversation across social media platforms, news media, publishers, forum discussion, and even bloggers all talking about his tweet

The enigmatic tweet has left many people wondering what exactly he meant and what could be behind it, as he talks about ChatGPT AI disruption, and many more. See the screenshot of what Elon Musk tweeted as it is worth sharing

This Is What Elon Musk Tweeted That Got Millions Of People Talking.PNG

In his voice tweet he said!!!

When You were partying, I studied ChatGPT
When You were having premarital sex, I mastered Stable Diffusion
When you wasted days training at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I was training ML models

And now that the world is on FIRE and AGI is at the gate you dare to come to me for help. The world is on FIRE, the technology industries are changing, accept it or leave with it

What is making you money online today may go down any moment from now if you fail to upgrade to the latest trend on tech. What is making you profits online may seize from making you money any day any time, as Google is set to release their AI Model tomorrow, Here is a thread on that

I have written intensively about it, to learn more about the Google AI ChatGPT Model, not just that, you can also learn more about the Microsoft Azure OpenAI Model it's indeed a disruptive year of AI

Should you yet to Join WorldforumLIVE, Sign up here now for 100% free and view the Marketplace for more incentives offers, services, and kits digital products. Read More Thread Here