Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

We Are Now In A Time When Everyone Is A Victim

Watson

Sad that today kids and children are growing up in a culture where everyone is a victim

Its time we start teaching the children the basic necessity of individual responsibility if you invest rightfully into your career, education, and skill, and put your learning into practice you are sure of making success in due time

If you go about committing a crime, crimes have both national law consequences and state and federal law consequences, apart from the fact that crimes have natural consequences so no matter how smart you are the law may still catch up on you

It's time we all stand up and start teaching the children some ethics that is necessary rather than the way we are going in our world of today full of injustice, in a time when almost everyone is a victim

Today kids and children are growing up in a culture where everyone is a victim, we all have to start teaching them how to be responsible, the necessities of not just the government, but individual responsibilities, family responsibilities, school responsibilities, organization responsibilities, community responsibility, state responsibility, and the government responsibilities in building a better world for today children

We all have to start teaching these kids and children the right ethics to go by and more important we the youth, adults, and elderly amongst us have to also start leading by examples

Should we care about making our world a better place, and laying a better legacy for the future of these growing children, today is the right time we all must accept our moral responsibility, start teaching it, start living it and I guarantee you? Together we can make the world tomorrow a better place for all. May God help us

Hope you enjoyed this article thread "We Are Now In A Time When Everyone Is A Victim" Please in your little ways, accept your individual responsibility. If you are a father or mother, a family person accept your responsibility as a father, as a mother, and start teaching your children individual responsibility.

Start by living an exemplary life full of individual responsibility, should you yet to join this platform, then Sign Up Here to get started for free. Cheers

mrwil65

Sad that today kids and children are growing up in a culture where everyone is a victim

Its time we start teaching the children the basic necessity of individual responsibility if you invest rightfully into your career, education, and skill, and put your learning into practice you are sure of making success in due time

If you go about committing a crime, crimes have both national law consequences and state and federal law consequences, apart from the fact that crimes have natural consequences so no matter how smart you are the law may still catch up on you

It's time we all stand up and start teaching the children some ethics that is necessary rather than the way we are going in our world of today full of injustice, in a time when almost everyone is a victim

Today kids and children are growing up in a culture where everyone is a victim, we all have to start teaching them how to be responsible, the necessities of not just the government, but individual responsibilities, family responsibilities, school responsibilities, organization responsibilities, community responsibility, state responsibility, and the government responsibilities in building a better world for today children

We all have to start teaching these kids and children the right ethics to go by and more important we the youth, adults, and elderly amongst us have to also start leading by examples

Should we care about making our world a better place, and laying a better legacy for the future of these growing children, today is the right time we all must accept our moral responsibility, start teaching it, start living it and I guarantee you? Together we can make the world tomorrow a better place for all. May God help us

Hope you enjoyed this article thread "We Are Now In A Time When Everyone Is A Victim" Please in your little ways, accept your individual responsibility. If you are a father or mother, a family person accept your responsibility as a father, as a mother, and start teaching your children individual responsibility.

Start by living an exemplary life full of individual responsibility, should you yet to join this platform, then Sign Up Here to get started for free. Cheers
This is the best article written and should never be at any time ignored. I for one love and respect all children. I just seen a write up about a 13 year old brother in Michigan save his 8 year old sisters life from an attempted kidnapping. Where has the love for any child gone? I for one also see the hate for children. People turning children in slaves in different parts of the country, children getting shot in schools for no apparent reason, and the list goes on. If I had any time I would give you all a story of every child I've heard murdered in our town. It just turns my stomach completely literally. If anyone doesn't take the love seriously for any child, then I'm sorry, don't bring a child into this world.

Watson

This is the best article written and should never be at any time ignored. I for one love and respect all children. I just seen a write up about a 13 year old brother in Michigan save his 8 year old sisters life from an attempted kidnapping. Where has the love for any child gone? I for one also see the hate for children. People turning children in slaves in different parts of the country, children getting shot in schools for no apparent reason, and the list goes on. If I had any time I would give you all a story of every child I've heard murdered in our town. It just turns my stomach completely literally. If anyone doesn't take the love seriously for any child, then I'm sorry, don't bring a child into this world.
I s sad that such is happening in our world today, so much hate and injustice done to this innocent children and to humanity at larger, may God help us.

Joe

Sometimes life will bring us " The rightful thinkers" to a stage when we understand that is no longer about us, but about these innocent children. Thaks @Watson for sharing