Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Two Important Key Factors To Ranking On Google Lately

Watson

Hello guys, You and I know that a lot is changing across Search engines, Google is changing, Bing is changing, the ChatGPT, Google Bard, and every other SEO, AI tool, and Manual model for SEO are all changing lately. Technology's getting more advanced daily

More people's website is getting lost across search engine, Google, and Bing are showing fewer websites on their SERPs pages, webmasters are experiencing a high drop in organic traffics, and the first page SERPs is getting more competitive lately

A lot of people are beginning to give up on internet marketing, more people are considering investing more in offline business to online business due to this disruption, and people are now giving up on SEO, possibly due to AI disruption

But one thing few or most of these people fail to understand is that SEO is still here with us, SEO is still relevant in today's world, and you can still rank your website across SERPs, is even easier to rank websites, blogs these days

Yes is competitive, and the competition is high but when you follow these simple two important key factors to rank on Google, you will not only rank on the first page of Google but across all SEO, Bing, Yandex, Youtube, etc

Below Is THE TWO Important Key Factors To Ranking On Google: (Please Take Note). Don't just read this thread, but read and put it into practice

1: SEO Optimization and
2: Topical Relevance

These above are the two important key factors to ranking on the first pages of SERPs, ranking websites on Google, and Bing, ranking multiple posts, articles as well youtube videos on Youtube search, and many more.

In today's world with high competition in SERP place, you can still use these two important factors. The SEO Optimization and Topical Relevance to optimize and rank any website, web page, or post in the shortest time ever. Should you plan to rank across search engines you must begin leveraging both factors, SEO Optimization, The Topical Relevance

Two Important Key Factors To Ranking On Google Lately.png

First: You need to optimize your website for SEO and make sure that the overall features of your website are SEO Ready, from making sure the website load fast to making sure the website is mobile ready, to ensuring internal linking or relevant pages, and posts across your website, blog are well interlinks

Down to ensuring that your website is 100% On-page SEO optimized ready. You can get the Technical Search Engine Optimization Course to learn more on simple ways you can do this, or best hire an SEO Professional if you may not mind hiring my humble self Mbonu Watson SEO Service. Let's get this done for you and skyrocket your website across SERPs, help you rank in the first pages of Google, Bing, Yandex, etc

Sow that you have gotten your website's important key factor number one SEO Optimization, Next is to keep up the game by applying the important key factor number two (Topical Relevance) across our website project or blog portal

You may ask.. what is SEO Optimization and what is Topical Relevance? More importantly, how can one practically use these two SEO strategies to rank their website? Now pay more attention.

You may need to Sign up to this platform WorldSocio to keep learning should you have yet to do so, also check out the Marketplace for more incentives

Using Topical Relevance: Topical relevance here refers to the particular keywords your website is targeting, which involves you gathering these keywords and creating related topics around them and start creating high-value content, articles, blog posts, and videos that will increase your website authority across Search engine

Also, give search engines more hits to rank your website post, and pages across those particular keywords SERPS, these are how powerful topical relevance is in today's website or blog building. Read more Search Engine threads here and Sign Up to WorldSocio all for free, Visit the Marketplace for more incentives and stay turn

mrwil65

Hello guys, You and I know that a lot is changing across Search engines, Google is changing, Bing is changing, the ChatGPT, Google Bard, and every other SEO, AI tool, and Manual model for SEO are all changing lately. Technology's getting more advanced daily

More people's website is getting lost across search engine, Google, and Bing are showing fewer websites on their SERPs pages, webmasters are experiencing a high drop in organic traffics, and the first page SERPs is getting more competitive lately

A lot of people are beginning to give up on internet marketing, more people are considering investing more in offline business to online business due to this disruption, and people are now giving up on SEO, possibly due to AI disruption

But one thing few or most of these people fail to understand is that SEO is still here with us, SEO is still relevant in today's world, and you can still rank your website across SERPs, is even easier to rank websites, blogs these days

Yes is competitive, and the competition is high but when you follow these simple two important key factors to rank on Google, you will not only rank on the first page of Google but across all SEO, Bing, Yandex, Youtube, etc

Below Is THE TWO Important Key Factors To Ranking On Google: (Please Take Note). Don't just read this thread, but read and put it into practice

1: SEO Optimization and
2: Topical Relevance

These above are the two important key factors to ranking on the first pages of SERPs, ranking websites on Google, and Bing, ranking multiple posts, articles as well youtube videos on Youtube search, and many more.

In today's world with high competition in SERP place, you can still use these two important factors. The SEO Optimization and Topical Relevance to optimize and rank any website, web page, or post in the shortest time ever. Should you plan to rank across search engines you must begin leveraging both factors, SEO Optimization, The Topical Relevance

First: You need to optimize your website for SEO and make sure that the overall features of your website are SEO Ready, from making sure the website load fast to making sure the website is mobile ready, to ensuring internal linking or relevant pages, and posts across your website, blog are well interlinks

Down to ensuring that your website is 100% On-page SEO optimized ready. You can get the Technical Search Engine Optimization Course to learn more on simple ways you can do this, or best hire an SEO Professional if you may not mind hiring my humble self Mbonu Watson SEO Service. Let's get this done for you and skyrocket your website across SERPs, help you rank in the first pages of Google, Bing, Yandex, etc

Sow that you have gotten your website's important key factor number one SEO Optimization, Next is to keep up the game by applying the important key factor number two (Topical Relevance) across our website project or blog portal

You may ask.. what is SEO Optimization and what is Topical Relevance? More importantly, how can one practically use these two SEO strategies to rank their website? Now pay more attention.

You may need to Sign up to this platform WorldSocio to keep learning should you have yet to do so, also check out the Marketplace for more incentives

Using Topical Relevance: Topical relevance here refers to the particular keywords your website is targeting, which involves you gathering these keywords and creating related topics around them and start creating high-value content, articles, blog posts, and videos that will increase your website authority across Search engine

Also, give search engines more hits to rank your website post, and pages across those particular keywords SERPS, these are how powerful topical relevance is in today's website or blog building. Read more Search Engine threads here and Sign Up to WorldSocio all for free, Visit the Marketplace for more incentives and stay turn
This is true. When I start reading your articles or any members it's like I'm looking more at ads than I'm reading the article. Although I never said anything I still enjoy reading the articles.

Watson

This is true. When I start reading your articles or any members it's like I'm looking more at ads than I'm reading the article. Although I never said anything I still enjoy reading the articles.
Yes those ads are Google AdSense network, which is the only monetized feature currently running on Worldforumlive, we hope in few months coming we can be able to monetized the platform with other relevant ads network, including affiliate links to help keep the platform active and prosperous for all her users

Thanks @mrwil65