Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Two Bulk Email Sender Apps You May Consider Using

Watson

Lately, DMCA has caused a lot of bulk sender tools to stop working or not working correctly at the moment, but these two bulk email mailing tools I'm about to recommend to you right on this post thread are still working effectively

But before we proceed, know that I Developed Self Hosted Email Marketing Portal, Yes I can develop a self-hosted email marketing platform for your business or personal use

Another good news is that you can also Get Our World Leads Database focusing on active users' emails of B2B, individuals, and companies in any country Of your choice in the world, each country's lead records come in hundreds of thousands to millions of users and companies. With just these active leads, you can kick-start your high-end profit-returning email marketing campaigns and grow your business around the world

Please Note On the Self-hosted Email Marketing Platform: should you're interested in having it, it comes with the following amazing features:

1: Email Mass Import, Mass Sender Campaigns, and Email Report Overview dashboard, Email Export: You can easily import emails, create campaigns, send mass emails, and easily view counters about the number of email lists, campaigns, subscribers, list segments, email sent and delivery, servers, as well a detailed recent activity report.

2: Email Multiple Users management: Yes you can have multiple account users, users system administrators. You can create as many users as you want and assign them to various user groups with various limits and permissions live on your self-hosted email platform

3: Bulk Email Delivery Servers: With a direct connection, with the self-hosted email marketing platform you can create as many bulk email delivery servers as you need, with the ability to choose between your SMTP servers or any of the big known email providers of your choice, API key Or use them all together.

4: Email Bounce Servers Checker: When using SMTP servers for delivery, the tool enables you to add bounce servers for automatic bounce management. For email providers, bounces are processed automatically via webhooks.

5: Email Sending Domains: Email Sending domains that will match the FROM address of the email you used in sending the campaigns and will add proper DKIM signatures to the email headers, thus increasing the chances for the emails to land recipient inbox, as well as giving you a healthy email sending sequence

6: Creative Email Templates: The tool enables you to create and categorize as many email templates as you want even when you are not a designer. No problem, you can just upload pretty much any email template and it will just work.

There are other great features, should you be interested in having this "Self Hosted Email Marketing Portal" get it from my marketplace thread live here at WorldSocio

One Good Thing About Having Self-Hosted Email Portal Platform: Thereby you will not be paying for monthly email sending count or subscription level, these have been the best options when it comes to Cold email marketing or bulk email marketing as well as core email marketing

While having your self-email marketing platform is optional, let's proceed with our post thread topic of the day (Two Bulk Email Sender Apps You May Consider Using)

Two-Bulk-Email-Sender-Apps-You-May-Consider-Using,-worldsocio.png

The Two Bulk Email Sending Tools I do Like You To Give A Try Are

BlackBulkMail and FastBulkMailer: Both platforms have free try versions and am not affiliating them, there are some platforms I have used and found ok, I have also used them to setup bulk email marketing campaigns for some customers around the world with good review

You may test one or both platforms without spending a dime leveraging their free trial version: The good thing is that both tool has free try so you can proceed to sign up for any of them and start testing the platform to consider which tool is best for you when it comes to Bulk Email Sending Marketing Campaign

Hope this thread "Two Bulk Email Sender Apps You May Consider Using" is helpful. Also, access the World Leads Database Here and Sign Up to worldSocio for more incentives, check out the Marketplace for more