Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Threads App Records Over 10 Million Members In Less Than 7 Hours

Watson

Today being Thursday META owners of Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp has added yet another social media platform called Threads App, @Threads.net to its products

The new social media app was launched in the early hours of today being 6th July 2023 and has already recorded more than 10+ million sign-up members and still counting

Ever since the wake of today, the app is the most trended keyword globally, and the most trended tag on Twitter, Instagram, and the rest. Although the new social media platform #Threads is an alternative to Twitter, some even call it a Twitter clone. LOL. While some argue that the Threads app is going to replace Twitter

Then when you take a quick look at what it looks like, it does look a bit like Twitter. The design looks so good on both Android devices and Apple mobile phones

The web version is still in the beta stage, so not yet available at the moment, I have also signed up with the account @mbonuwatson_c and now have over 20 people following me. I thank God

This indeed is a welcome development and I believe it will be effective for both business promotions, personal use, education, politics, relationship, research work, and much more

This development will also send a wake-up call to Elon Musk, should Twitter continues with the restriction role, it's likely this Threads app will replace it any time soon and so far so good, we are also expecting SOSO social media platform to join the race.

Social media platforms are getting far better with more competitors launching apps just the same way AI technology is progressing rapidly lately. Sign Up to Worldsocio for more incentives. See below the Threads App UI footage

Threads App Records Over 10 Million Members In Less Than 7 Hours.PNG