Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

This Will Happen In 150 Years From Now

Bassey

Often time, I use to tell people, to take life easy, there is no need for war, fighting, hate, and killings for the world has been existing for billions of years long before us and

Will continue to exist long after we all will live here. Mother Earth is never an everlasting place for any of us, we come and leave for the next generation who will also live and leave for the coming generation. So there is no need for hating, fighting, or killing each other. There is literary no need for all the hate and injustice around the world

You see, 150 years from Now none of us watching this short, listening to this audio, or reading this post today will be alive, by then, about 70 to 100 percent of everything we are fighting over right now will be forgotten, deep underlining the world forgotten

If we go back memory lane, to 150 years before us that would be 1873, sincerely speaking. None of those that carried the world on their heads then are alive today

Almost all of us listening to this (short) will find it difficult to picture anybody's face from that era

Pause for a while and imagine now some of them betrayed their relatives, and sold them as slaves for a piece of mirror. Some killed family members just for a piece of land or tubers of yam or cowries as far as a pinch of salt. Today where is the yam, cowries, mirror, or salt that they were using to brag then

It may sound funny to us now but that is how silly we humans are sometimes, understanding the law of human nature can also help most of us, to learn how to live and let others live

Especially when it comes to power or trying to be relevant. I remember those days in my secondary school and how some people fought very hard and did so many unimaginable things just to have their names shortlisted among those to be made school prefects. Imagine an ordinary school prefect

It's just about 27 years since I left secondary school. Nobody in that school right now remembers that I even schooled there despite my popularity then

Now imagine what happens after about 150 years

Even when you claim we are in the internet age and possibly will preserve your memory. Take Michael Jackson as an example. Michael Jackson died in 2009. That was just 14 years ago

Then imagine the influence Michael Jackson had all over the world when he was alive. Gosh, he was like a god. Then how many young people of today still remember him with awe that is if they even know him

In 150 years to come his name when mentioned will not ring any bells to a lot of people. And that's despite his popularity. So imagine the majority of people who will never be known worldwide like him

Let us learn to take life easy, as nobody will get out of this world alive. The land you are fighting for and ready to kill for somebody left that land. That person is dead rotten and forgotten

That will also be every one of us fate in 150 years to come. In 150 years to come, none of the vehicles or phones we are using today to brag will be relevant. So we must take life easy and let love lead.

Learn to be genuinely happy for each other. No malice, no backbiting, no jealousy, no comparison. It is not a competition when will learn to live life and let others live

At the end of the day, we all have the same destiny in the grave, as none of us will get out of this world alive. It's just a question of who gets there first

Last edited: