Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

This Is What Christmas Mean To Us, NL SOFT, Owner NairaLEARN, and Publisher WorldForumLIVE

Watson

This Is What Christmas Mean To Us, NL SOFT, Owner NairaLEARN, and Publisher WorldForumLIVE

When they think we are joking by trying. Now we are coming and they still think is a joke. Is Christmas eve, we all here @ #NL_SOFT having a blessed Christmas as well as extending greetings to you all

Humility, love, and peace are what Christmas means to us all. As we gain more light and understanding of life, nature, and tech

We bless God 🙏 for all unfold's ideas and how he has been shaping them for us... For all people around the world, we have worked for... It's a service of joy rooted in Passion for humanity. It has always been our love to keep giving back t the society that made us

It has been a blessed year for us all at NL_SOFT. First, it was a year after I took the bold step of starting our Social Media Portal Project.

It was not that so easy scaling up, from grand development to choosing a domain name, we spend up to $8000+ United States dollars in acquiring an expired domain (website name). That will end up not using, but in all, the project is progressing and you can see the web interface below as we look forward to releasing the project in the possible first quarter of next year. See below and join us to Thank God

africasoso,-what-christmas-mean-to-us.png

Haven said that this is what Christmas means to us.

As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, don't forget that the world, your country, state, town, village, family, and yourself need the light of Jesus Christ, and the world needs your positive input

Every year regardless of our current circumstances, places, or state of mind, we can find renewed hope and joy as we remember the blessing that came into the world that first Christmas night

More than 2,000+ years ago our Lord Jesus Christ, the Savoir of all humanity, humbly came down to earth as a precious baby, everlasting gifting to the world. I marvel at the increased goodwill and human kindness, that always emerge during this sacred season, as we commemorate the birth of Him, Jesus Christ, who is the light of the World, new light is kindled in each of us.

Today, we need His light, the light of God, and the light of Jesus Christ more than ever

We need men and women who reflect His light, love and teach, humanity by being peacemakers, willing to reason with others rather than contend with them. I rejoice when I see young men and women, willing to befriend those who feel excluded.

Friends reflect His light when they mourn with those who mourn and bring relief to those who are suffering. We need more wise men and women who seek the Lord, who serve the Lord, and who reflect His light.

As we follow Jesus Christ, we can make this world a better place for all.

So this Christmas season, will you let your light shine? Amid all the hustle and bustle of gifts and gatherings, will you let your life reflect the light and love of Jesus Christ?

With the dawning of each day, could you identify someone who needs your light? and reach out to that person, people by phone call, video chat, or voice note. Perform a quiet act of service to help someone nearby. Bring a new friend into your circle. Help someone turn to the Savior and find enduring peace and divine rest.

There is no better way to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ than by lifting loving and serving others. The world needs the light of Jesus Christ. And the world needs your light as well

God be thanked for loving us all enough, to send His only begotten Son. Jesus Christ changed the world for each of us, with His atoning sacrifice and teachings. He is the light of the World.

He is the light we need to hold up and hold on to, He is the light that fills us with goodwill toward all people. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and testify that He lives. Just as we celebrate His birth in Bethlehem today from all around the world, let us emulate His life of loving-kindness, let us abide by his words

May you and your loved ones be filled with His light and joy, now and always. I express my gratitude to you and offer my best wishes for you to have a very Merry Christmas from all of us NL SOFT, owners of Nairalearn and Publisher's WorldforumLIVE. Cheers once more and Merry Christmas to you. Sign Up to WorlfroumLIVE and remain blessed