Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

This Is Proof My Economic Plan Is Working (President Joe Biden)

Bliss

President Joe Biden has shown proof that his economic plan is working, in a social media video footage

The president claimed that his economic plan is working for the American people, for the middle class and working families, We're building an economy from the bottom up and the middle out and it's working

We're just finishing two of the strongest years of job growth ever in our history. Creating jobs and making things here in America again. I mean Good jobs with good wages, giving people a little bit of breathing room. You know, there's a transition to a stable, steady growth that I've promised, and that's what's happening now.

This-Is-Proof-My-Economic-Plan-Is-Working-(President-Joe-Biden).jpg

But I tell you, there's more work to be done to bring down costs for families. So stick with me we'll get it done. Those are words of President Joe Biden showing proof to Americans on January 6th that his economic plan is working

Also, Watch the Below Video Footage To 'This Is Proof My Economic Plan Is Working (President Joe Biden)'

While speaking to Americans, the comment section was indeed the opposite of what the president claimed, as more Americans lament that the economy has gone from bad to worst. see some comment screenshots below

This Is Proof My Economic Plan Is Working (President Joe Biden) 1.PNG

This Is Proof My Economic Plan Is Working (President Joe Biden) 2.PNG

This Is Proof My Economic Plan Is Working (President Joe Biden) 3.PNG

With over 800+ comments as of the time of writing this report. Indeed the people's experiences are closer to the truth when compared to what President Joe Biden has claimed as proof that his economic plans as working for the American middle families. Watch the above video clips, See The Source and have your own say about this

Cheers from Bliss Reporting from WorldforumLIVE. follow more North America Thread Here and Sign UP here if you are yet to join the Forum

Last edited:

Evalsr

Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
Прошу подсказать.
Спасибо.