Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

This Is How The Royal Family King Charles Celebrate Christmas

Joe

This is how the Royal Family Prince Charles, King of the United Kingdom celebrates Christmas, calling it 'The light of humanity to the global World'

In a tweet shared through The Royal Family page, ''“Christmas is a particularly poignant time for all of us who have lost loved ones.” said the King

📺 In The King's Christmas Broadcast, His Majesty reflects on Queen Elizabeth II's faith in people and thanks those who have given their time to help others.''Read the full transcript of King Charles below

Christmas is a particularly poignant time for all of us, who have lost loved ones. We feel their absence at every familiar turn of the season and remember them in each cherished tradition

In the much-loved carol O Little Town Of Bethlehem, we sing of how, ''In they dark streets shineth, the everlasting light.' My mother's belief in the power of that light was an essential part of her faith in God, but also her faith in people. And it is one which I share with my whole heart

It is a belief in the extraordinary ability of each person to touch, with goodness and compassion, the lives of others and to shine a light on the world around them. This is what Christmas is all about and Merry Christmas to you all. Prince Charles. Also read ''This Is What Christmas Mean To Us'' and don't forget to create your WorldforumLive account here. Stay on the forum portal. Cheers

Last edited: