Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

THINKING OF A BUSINESS TO START WITH 100K? THEN, YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS LIST OUT

Harnie Gold

LIST OF FIVE BUSINESSES TO START IN NIGERIA WITH A HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA

Many ask, what can I do with only 100k? Is too small that start any business I Nigeria. But in this simple and short post, I will list for you, 10 businesses you can start in Nigeria with as little as #100,000 .

That small 100k in her hands, could be the seed for your financial breakthrough if you invest it wisely. If you are a woman, don't use it to buy hair or make up and if you are a man, don't use it for gadgets or clothes. Use it to start a business or if you are engaged in a regularly job or have a business, invest it inside hustle and watch as that 100k you looked down on, yield you great returns.

Here is the list:

HAND SANITIZER

Many people have come the realization of the need to always sanitize their hands to prevent the contamination and spread of diseases and this has made hand sanitizers very much in demand and a lucrative business to venture into.

POS AGENT

This is another business that Nigerians are venturing into on a regular basis. Infact, with less than a hundred thousand naira, you can start a POS business and still make a lot of profit as long as you are operating at a good site.

EGG DISTRIBUTION

Both the poor and the rich ona regular basis, consume egg. You can buy in large quantities from poultry farms and than resell to consumers, retailers and wholesalers. You can even supply to companies.

FOOD VENDOR (MAMA-PUT)

You don't necessarily need a shop in Nigeria to start a food vendor business. The most important skill you need, is a good cooking skill. Buy plates, cutleries, an umbrella (if using an open space), chairs and tables. Nigerians, eat out lot. So, be certain that you wouldn't lack customers.

SECOND HAND CLOTH BUSINESS

From experience, I can tell you that this a good business to venture into. You can start with a big or small business and yet, make a lot of money at the end of the day. You can hawker them, get a stand along the road or any market close you or even rent a shop of any size depending on your budget.