Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

There Is No Devil

Watson

I think there is nothing Like the devil, nothing like the devil, no devil only but humans in form of devil and demons. I tell you these days that they're wickedness almost everywhere, corruptions and evil minded humans are the problem the has world

Sometimes the things I see around me make me speechless, not knowing where to start, not knowing how to explain to people it's we humans that are the real devil and demons. Don't you think so, maybe am right or wrong, how then do you explain the level of wickedness around us today

Having a great time or hard time, irrespective of where you're reading this is evil everywhere, human rights abuses, and global domination, actually one of the most dangerous and wicket places in the world is the human mind.

How do you even begin to explain to them that there is no angel, no demon, but people with just very different ways of seeing life, people acting min gods, trying to oppress their followers, humans, people making life harder for others

How then do you imagine when we are told that God is on His throne and then watching all this inhumanity happening around us? May God Please Help Humanity, people in most countries are growing in poverty due to the activities of a few corrupt leaders and minds

Humanity is being played to dust, freedom dead, patriotism has gone, and the rest you can say, while there are very few saints and angels out there. May God help us! Join Worldforumlive and be a voice for your community #worldforumlive