Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

There Are Corruptions Everywhere With High RATE Of Inhumanity

Watson

There is corruption everywhere, with a high rate of inhumanity acts all around the world, from Africa to Europe, down to Asia, America, and the rest of the world

This isn't just one individual, not one organization, politician, political party, business, or just a corrupt country- it's everywhere with a high level of human rights abuses, growing poverty, diseases, and great numbers of people being forced into refugee due to wars

We see every day, that people in positions of power who are voted to make life easier, protect lives and properties, turn out to be public fund looters, people who can and do abuse their position to enrich themselves, families, or their friends, stealing public funds, looting nations' wealth all to themselves

In some cases, this happens through bribery or other forms of corruption. Other times, people in power use their position to force others to do what they want by threatening them with retribution if they don't comply.

No matter the form it takes, corruption is a serious problem that needs to be addressed head-on, as is getting out of the head and growing every day, even among today's children and adolescents who have innocently learned much from the older generation

There is corruption everywhere. Corruption is everywhere not just in Nigeria Africa where I come from, not just in India, China Asia, Russia Europe, Mexico America as reported, but live t all wall of the world, from political leaders to businesses, including religious bodies, NGOs, School and place of learning, people are often corrupted in some way or another.

It's so sad that in my home country ''Nigeria'', every day we read in the local news as well the international news outlets that Nigeria is fanatically corrupt, and indeed Nigeria is corrupt if not among the top countries in the world with the highest corruption index

While listening to the news in my beloved corrupt country Nigeria, mostly you hear how leaders, politicians, and public office holders are so corrupt with zero empathy for the innocent Nigeria citizens

Back then I use to feel, that may be the media are biased, all the bad news coming out from Nigeria is the negative mindset of the people, believing the media focus more on spreading negative news when compare to good news, all because people in this part of the world prefer reading negative news more

Then I traveled, from outside Nigeria and listened to Radio France international, I mostly heard negative news about the most populous nation in Africa.

It was a corrupt country run by army generals and now turn politicians. It was a dangerous nation where corpses covered the streets while armed gangs clashed off, it was a place where kidnapping and cyber fraud strives

A place where godparents happily played their game of corruption and toured the planet in private jets, they write. It was a country where Muslims and Christians went to frequent wars and left hundreds to thousands dead along the way.

It was a place where kidnappers made millions of naira and dollars just by taking unfortunate citizens and threatening to blow their heads off, where militants bombed pipelines and shot dead soldiers at will.

It was a country where police brutality was in the clouds, where cops shot people to death just for a bottle of water! Where presidents embezzled everything they could and cruelly smuggled money to Swiss banks! where World Bank and IMF give loans without asking how was the previous loan used.

In that country in Africa, it was reported that everyone was corrupt. It was a bad place to be. It was hell on Earth!
When I decided to go beyond the headlines and see things for myself, I was prayed for. People touched me for the last time. A friend who until then only poked me kissed me on the lips to my greatest surprise and shed a tear of goodbye. Yes Nigeria might be corrupt, but put your ears on grand, the virus that rain all over the world called something 19, is man-made, for a possible political and world power struggle,

sadly the virus killed people in their millions all over the world, this is corruption and wickedness in the higher place, and yet the western media and government are not interested in carrying our independent investigation of how and what brought about the #virus19. May God help the world