Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Moment World Dirtiest Man Dies At 94

Joe

An Iranian man, who before his death is the world's dirtiest man, goes by the name ''Amou Haji, nicknamed "dirtiest man in the world" for not taking his bath for decades has died at the age of 94, multiple local state media reported his death on Tuesday, being yesterday

Amou Haji, who did not wash for more than half a century and he is filthy as he has never been known to take a shower for decades, brush his teeth, or wash his hands, was single, never married or divorced, his clothes are always caked with dirty

He died on Sunday, 3 days ago in the village of Dejgah in the southern province of Fars, the IRNA news agency reported, also with other local news agencies in the community who have carried the news

Amou Haji ''the world's dirtiest man'' had avoided showering over fears of "getting sick", despite all of this, Haji loved his lifestyle and would never change it for anything in the world. He is not only the world's dirtiest man but also the most famous person in the entire world. He has been featured on every major news station and every major magazine in his local community

World Dirtiest Man Dies.jpg

People from all over the world who have come across his story and lifestyle, know who he is and refer to him as the 'world's dirtiest man'', the agency quoted a local official as saying. Joe Reporting from Worldforumlive

mrwil65

An Iranian man, who before his death is the world's dirtiest man, goes by the name ''Amou Haji, nicknamed "dirtiest man in the world" for not taking his bath for decades has died at the age of 94, multiple local state media reported his death on Tuesday, being yesterday

Amou Haji, who did not wash for more than half a century and he is filthy as he has never been known to take a shower for decades, brush his teeth, or wash his hands, was single, never married or divorced, his clothes are always caked with dirty

He died on Sunday, 3 days ago in the village of Dejgah in the southern province of Fars, the IRNA news agency reported, also with other local news agencies in the community who have carried the news

Amou Haji ''the world's dirtiest man'' had avoided showering over fears of "getting sick", despite all of this, Haji loved his lifestyle and would never change it for anything in the world. He is not only the world's dirtiest man but also the most famous person in the entire world. He has been featured on every major news station and every major magazine in his local community

People from all over the world who have come across his story and lifestyle, know who he is and refer to him as the 'world's dirtiest man'', the agency quoted a local official as saying. Joe Reporting from Worldforumlive
This is a very different story. However, I was surprised to see the story. He may not be the only person who is "afraid of water" but problem is, other people may have also attempted this. However, it is a great story and lots of food for thought. Thanks @Joe

Joe

This is a very different story. However, I was surprised to see the story. He may not be the only person who is "afraid of water" but problem is, other people may have also attempted this. However, it is a great story and lots of food for thought. Thanks @Joe
Thanks #Andrew Wilson

I read one of your comments, can't remember the thread topic, but there you discussed Hell and Heaven, and why is important for us to live righteously in preparation for Heaven... Such a great comment and I tell you, your view changed my perspective and I want to say Thank You

mrwil65

Thanks #Andrew Wilson

I read one of your comments, can't remember the thread topic, but there you discussed Hell and Heaven, and why is important for us to live righteously in preparation for Heaven... Such a great comment and I tell you, your view changed my perspective and I want to say Thank You
Your'e so welcome. I've done a lot of studying in the last 2 years on that subject.

Reactions: Joe