Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Moment A Bride Files for Divorce A Day After Her Wedding

Bassey

Their wedding was Magnificent, admired by the attendees, and sad to be the talk of the town not until the man in question did the exact what the woman asked him never to do on their wedding day. Her reaction has left many wondering:

Important: Should you are yet to have an account with WorldSocio, Click Here To Sign Up For Free

They Marriage Crashed A Day After Wedding

Hardly 24 hours after their magnificent wedding she vowed to love him in good and bad times, but have chose to file for divorce the day after their wedding

From the bride part of the story, according to the new bride, she had informed the groom (The latest husband man in town never to do this particular thing to her on their wedding day) shockingly, the groom did the exact thing to her

She told him to resist the temptation of rubbing cake all over her face on their wedding day!!! Yet the man went ahead and shoved her entire head into the cake, not only ruining it but also leaving her embarrassed

She had told newsmen that she felt so embarrassed and disappointed by her man (the groom) and no longer comfortable in the marriage and had chosen to go her separate way

I felt So Ruined On My Wedding Day (The Bride)

He just ruined my day (Our wedding) when he did the exact thing I asked him never to do, something I had told him against, then the angry bride says the groom's action left her feeling embarrassed.

Bride-Files-for-Divorce-A-Day-After-Her-Wedding,-worldsocio.png

According to multiple reports, the wedding was going on well, very magnificent until it got to the point where the two were to cut the cake. Then the groom did the unthinkable

The Bride felt violated
Incidentally, the young woman had told her lover that she hates the habit of rubbing cake in people's faces and advised him
(The groom) to resist the temptation. She had told him before the wedding day never to rub cake on her face

As it turned out, the husband blatantly ignored the warning as he did something even worse: pushing her face-first into the cake!!!

"He grabbed me by the back of the head, right in front of everyone, and shoved my head down into the cake. It was well planned by him since the cake was destroyed, and he had a bunch of cupcakes as a backup," seriously I felt disappointed. The bride lamented.

The bride was so annoyed by her partner's move that she told him she was done and asked for a divorce the following day!!!

You Are Overreacting?

Also involved are their family members, however, opine she is overreacting, that she is messing up by ending the marriage so soon and for such a reason she can easily ignored

According to them, the two love each other too much. to give up after the first-ever hurdle in their marriage. "Everyone has gotten together to tell me I should give him a second chance. They say I am overreacting because of my issues,"

The angry bride explained that she is claustrophobic after a car accident years ago, so being shoved into a cake and held there made her panic.

Her revelation was met with mixed reactions across the internet, but many seemed to agree that the man's behavior was a red flag. But to the bride "Everyone's sure you're making a mistake, but they're not the ones who have to wake up every day with a man whose behavior massively turns them off.

You are," advised one." It's not even a cutesy splat of cake on the nose, he slammed her head into it and humiliated her right in front of everyone on her wedding day," Sign Up To WorldSocio Here For Free

"He didn't just respect her only boundary, he found the worst, most aggressive way possible to violate it even after she has warned him never to do such on their wedding day," The lady's choice of divorce was later honored.

DO YOU HAVE AN ONLINE BUSINESS? If Your Answer Is Yes. Then Get This eBook Report: How To Open A US-Verified Stripe Account From Unsupported Countries And Thank Goodies