Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Inhumanity Taking Place In My Country

Watson

The inhumanity taking place in my country is not just about the hate towards my beloved tribe "NDI Igbo", so you out there rejoicing on this injustice may not know, directly or indirectly that the entire Nigerians are in this mess altogether. May God help us

You see, it’s never about tribes, Nigerians love themselves, Nigerians are good people, hard-working people, and the innocent masses are not the issues. The issue is bad politicians, who keep dividing us for their selfish interest in looting the Nations

While the happening is all about our whole Nation Nigeria. Who we are as a People! Who we are as a great Nation for which my ancestors fought to make us an independent nation. Then the Civil War that was brought about by injustice, the same injustice still roaming all over Nigeria to date. as well the continued emancipation of the entire country.

The Inhumanity Taking Place In My Country.png

Maybe you are rejoicing over the happening, unknown to you we are all in the same mess. "The Corrupt Nigeria System" that no matter how the corrupt system favors you, this is not the type of country we all wish for our children

I have many members in my family, friend, and neighbors who believe that a New Nigeria is possible, with the happening today I beg you reading this to never give up and please don't rejoice over evil

We will continue the fight bravely till we get the Nigeria of our dream for our children and the next generations

The future of our Great Country Nigeria should be more important to every one of us, so is not right for us to give up too soon, a new Nigeria is possible and together we can be prosperous as a whole country again. enjoying a true Nigerian state for all Nigerians. Until then may God help us. SIGN UP To worldforumlive.com and help in making our world a better place for all humanity

mrwil65

The inhumanity taking place in my country is not just about the hate towards my beloved tribe "NDI Igbo", so you out there rejoicing on this injustice may not know, directly or indirectly that the entire Nigerians are in this mess altogether. May God help us

You see, it’s never about tribes, Nigerians love themselves, Nigerians are good people, hard-working people, and the innocent masses are not the issues. The issue is bad politicians, who keep dividing us for their selfish interest in looting the Nations

While the happening is all about our whole Nation Nigeria. Who we are as a People! Who we are as a great Nation for which my ancestors fought to make us an independent nation. Then the Civil War that was brought about by injustice, the same injustice still roaming all over Nigeria to date. as well the continued emancipation of the entire country.

View attachment 1110

Maybe you are rejoicing over the happening, unknown to you we are all in the same mess. "The Corrupt Nigeria System" that no matter how the corrupt system favors you, this is not the type of country we all wish for our children

I have many members in my family, friend, and neighbors who believe that a New Nigeria is possible, with the happening today I beg you reading this to never give up and please don't rejoice over evil

We will continue the fight bravely till we get the Nigeria of our dream for our children and the next generations

The future of our Great Country Nigeria should be more important to every one of us, so is not right for us to give up too soon, a new Nigeria is possible and together we can be prosperous as a whole country again. enjoying a true Nigerian state for all Nigerians. Until then may God help us. SIGN UP To worldforumlive.com and help in making our world a better place for all humanity
I really enjoyed reading your story about your country of Nigeria, and I must say that I am a little shaken by people who would want to hurt any child, or anyone for that matter in your country. I believe in everyone it don't matter if they are black or white or Chinese or whatever, I am a friend to many. I know there's a lot of stories going around of white people disliking the Nigerians, however for me that is not true. I do have some friends who are from Nigeria and I still speak to them to this day. I believe in the book of Isaiah it tells us, " no weapon formed against you shall prosper. "Just take that scripture to heart as you would any other scripture, and just keep pressing on. God Will Make a Way. Keep me informed, my brother.

Watson

I really enjoyed reading your story about your country of Nigeria, and I must say that I am a little shaken by people who would want to hurt any child, or anyone for that matter in your country. I believe in everyone it don't matter if they are black or white or Chinese or whatever, I am a friend to many. I know there's a lot of stories going around of white people disliking the Nigerians, however for me that is not true. I do have some friends who are from Nigeria and I still speak to them to this day. I believe in the book of Isaiah it tells us, " no weapon formed against you shall prosper. "Just take that scripture to heart as you would any other scripture, and just keep pressing on. God Will Make a Way. Keep me informed, my brother.
Thank you Sir, this words of yours " no weapon formed against you shall prosper." made my day. Thanks and God bless the humanity in You.