Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Simple Formula To Making Money Online Consistently

Watson

Don't know if you have watched the movie How To Be Rich?, but if you have you will agree with me that the content is the same as most of the ebooks, video training, and seminars on how to make money, How To Be Rich Books, Videos you may have come across

There are always the same, but what seems not to be the same is the action we humans as an individual takes after coming across this information and products, just as am about to reveal to you a simple formula for making money online consistently. The actions you take after reading this thread matter a lot

While I keep encouraging people to involve in learning and practicing, the only way to success is by practicing daily, and taking actionable steps towards your dream, to stay updated please Sign Up to this platform for 100% free

Simple Formula To Making Money Online Consistently.png

You see, the simple formulas, principles, and concept I'm about to explain here is what define Wealth, making cool cash daily, weekly, for months and years to come, the concepts are, all the same, irrespective of the country you are reading me from

Whether you are building seven figures a month business model or you just need earnings that will sustain your day-to-day living, the concert to making money online is always the same

Now let's get straight to the point... To make money online, you first need to consider building leads consistently, also consider setting up an autoresponder, email autoresponder, or mobile marketing autoresponder like WhatsApp, Telegram or offshore mobile marketing app to communicate, engage and build reports with the leads users

But before your start to build leads, you need to do what most top internet earning have been doing for a long time and still do today. Which Is Simple (YOU NEED TO CREATE A FREE OFFER)

Is important you know that to make money online doesn't matter what the traffic source, the product, or the services you are offering cos the concert are almost the same irrespective of your business niche. The concert is mostly the same.

The question you may ask, is what is the concert to making money online consistently? the formula is simply the same and this is how it goes. Please pay attention. You need to get people's attention by Providing Valuable Products, and Services of an offer to PEOPLE for free or at a low price.

Please take note: You are providing this value offer, product, or service completely free or at a very low price to them because you want them to signup to your leads with either their email address, mobile number, or social media insight, whatever ever channel works best for you is ok, just offer something high in value to collect their email, mobile number, etc

This step is necessary when you provide real value that solves people's problems, you will find people signing up to your lead happily and even engaging with you in conversation

After you have created this free offer, products, and services you also need to Create Your Audience's Attention, which can come in the form of your building a money site, or sale page and monetize it by selling something related to your free offer, product or services you have previously given for free. It can be a SAAS product with a pro, a course with a premium pack, etc

Now even as an experienced marketer in the IM space, I still buy products simply because the value given for free is of high quality. this is the pure secret to making money only. You need to create a high-quality kit, use it to keep building leads consistently, and create a pro or premium high-quality kit and offer it for sale. As long a lot of people who did sign up to your list got value, most of them will proceed in getting your pro or premium offer, this is the simple formula to making money only consistently

Now Take the Example Of a Youtuber Who Makes Money Online Consistently
We have YouTubers who make money online, not just on youtube we have kids these days who make money on Tiktok daily, what most of these people do is create craze high-quality content and offer it for free, then add a link to their products, and services or link to an affiliate product

On YouTube, most of these Youtuber keep winning because they keep making high-quality videos on their niche target adding a call-to-action to a guide that goes into further detail on the same topic or best promoting an affiliate product

Check on platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc among those who make money consistently as content creators earning from ads networks, what they do is to keep being consistent in creating high and engaging content for their audience which they share as an educating, informative and entertaining videos/posts that include a call-to-action

Email marketing:
is another effective way to implement this concept. Provide valuable information and solve your subscribers' problems for free through your email content, and then promote related products or services to them.

Andrew Tate to those who are familiar with his model of making cool cash online, is a great example of someone who does this perfectly on a larger scale. He does interviews to get people's attention and provides free value before promoting his products from time to time.

He also uses this exact strategy in all his email marketing campaigns. People would be like: "Just by following his free advice, my life changed, we have seen a lot of testimonies on this let alone if I buy his paid course.

In recap, it's easier to make money online when you first provide high-quality products, offers, or services for free or at a lower price, this will increase your income especially if you genuinely solve your audience's problems for free.

They'll be more interested in your premium content, product, or pro version of SAAS because they'll think, "If I'm getting all this life-changing high value for free, then the premium product must be amazing to have. So now that I've provided you with all of this value for free, feel free to Sign up to this platform for 100% free for more incentive threads, kit, and access to Marketplace products and services