Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Sharing experience

proj4good

In the previous few years, i worshipped Four-Face-Buddha for a few times every year. Before covid-19, i went to Thailand Bangkok to worship, because of limitations of travelling, i changed to worship Four-Face-Buddha in Hong Kong Tsuen Wan. Both of them are the same Four-Face-Buddha. Both are efficacious. I have tried to hope for my signifcant other for marriage, i told the Four-Face-Buddha about the characterics of person i hope for. Then i tried hard to meet some new friends in daily life. And i really encountered some related persons, that i hadn't encountered similarly before i worshipped Four-Face-Buddha. The characterics i described to buddha were quite rare, so i could know these kinds of person is not coincide, it is because of the existence, kindness and caring of the Four-Face-Buddha.

Just a remainder that if your dream comes true, in fact even Four-Face-Buddha did help you, you must have to devote what you promised to do when you were worshipping.

Watson

Just a remainder that if your dream comes true, in fact even Four-Face-Buddha did help you, you must have to devote what you promised to do when you were worshipping.
This is true.. nice learning about the Four Buddha.. Great share

Then i tried hard to meet some new friends in daily life
That is one smart way, when you go for it you will get it, My friend who have been searching for a life partner for years, could not get one for himself, until he start making new female friends often, that was when he met his now wife

Cheers for sharing. Thanks