Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Safety Issues should be monitored 24/7.

mrwil65

This evening, while visiting with my girlfriend Monica, an unknown male approached her Lodge Room. He didn't appear normal and he asked both of us " out of this world", questions. In other words, he was way too stoned to think and very confused. Monica than noticed me very aggressively ticked off, without personally showing it physically. The guy then left. 10 minutes later, he came back and asked if he would be able to leave his bag by her door, because he wanted to try to get some crack. She told him no. He begged her, and I stepped in front of her and told him "you heard what the lady said, LEAVE NOW!!!" I was thinking then that I'm not going to see about fighting because Of my future ahead. So after he left, I told Monica that I was going to talk to the Management. I Spoken to the Management and told her what was going on. The Manager told me that if there was any wrong doings, just contact the Police. I contacted the Police. While waiting on the police to show up, I tried to locate the person of interest. No Show. The Police woman, who was terribly sweet, took our info and listened with a caring heart of every detail. I told her that for 57 years I never learned to fight, which is so true. The Police woman then said that she would look until she caught him. She also commended me for looking out for Monica. This is why I think that the Safety Issues should be monitored 24/7 very strongly by security cameras.

Watson

Thank God for safety and for standing up for Monica. Is nice you contacted the police and please stay safe. Cheers