Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

RUSSIA LOSES THIRD SENIOR OFFICER IN UKRAINE

Harnie Gold

Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-15-00-89.jpg

Vladimir Zhoga a leader of a rebel military group who was blamed for brutal war crimes has been killed in the Ukrainian soil.

Vladimir Zhoga who was a Neo-Nazi warlord and commander of the Sparta Battalion has become the 3rd Russian third senior officer to lose his life so far in the ongoing war

Zhoga was shot dead in the Ukrainian town of Volnovakha on Saturday, 5th of March 2022 and he was the leader of a military group based in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR).

He passed away as a result of wounds sustained during the time of an operation aimed at guaranting the safe evacuation of the civilians of Volnovakha.

In a telegram post penned by Denis Pushilin, head of the breakaway DPR.

'Today in Volnovakha, the commander of a separate reconnaissance battalion 'Sparta' of the Guard, Colonel Vladimir Zhoga, call sign Vokha, died heroically.

'He was mortally wounded while ensuring the exit of civilians.

''Sparta' covered the evacuation of civilians, mostly women and children. The Nazis opened fire on them...

'I have signed a decree on conferring the title of Hero of the Donetsk People's Republic on Vladimir Artemovich Zhoga posthumously.

'He died a heroic death, just a little short of victory. But his feat brought it closer.

'I express my sincere condolences to family and friends.

'Rest in peace, Brother!'

Russian president, Vladimir Putin has awarded the late warlord a posthumous title of Hero of Russian Federation.

As said in Kremlin: “The title of Hero of the Russian Federation has been awarded to Vladimir Zhoga (posthumously) for acts of heroism and courage while fulfilling his civic duty.”

Zhoga joined the neo-Nazi militia group backed by Moscow in 2014, the same year the Sparta Battalion was formed.

He become the leader of the group in 2016, after the death his predecessor Arsen Pavlov who died following an IED explosion in the lift of his apartment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-06-26-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-06-26-54.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 94