Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Religion Should Be A Personal Pursuit

Joe

No religion is superior to the other and the debate is never-ending, in other words, Religion Should Be A Personal Pursuit

After all, every religion is man-made and no God came down to label our heads with religion, it is men like you and I who invented it, and when we use religion to fight against each other, is simple we humans digging our graves in the name of religion.

Out of all these multiple religions most time I, wish there was only one religion known to mankind called "Humanity" possible all religions are all made-up crap humanity should come together to address

The world will be a better place to live if we accept individuals for who they are and do not judge them based on their caste, religion, nationality, ethnic background, or anything else. We should also coexist peacefully and compassionately.

The state must not have any allegiance to religion. political parties must not compromise for the sake of power striving on religion. These are things we must carry on. Religion should be a personal pursuit for people, for you, for me, and for all of us those who wish to pursue are free to go by, and those who don't feel, so should let to be themself

But, this ambitious way of approaching that my religion should conquer the world must go, my religion should come first should go, my religion is the best should go

This is one achievement we must let go of in the next 25 years, a time is coming when humanity will come together to put religion behind them. Otherwise, with the kind of technological advancement we have, we have a massive disaster on this planet if we fail to learn how to accept each other and not force ourselves on one another

Those days of the sword are over. Now if we continue with the same attitude, we will have a supermassive disaster that will not benefit anybody, for that will not benefit the planet, will not benefit any creature on this planet everybody will be hurt because of this

One thing you must carry home, wherever you go, wherever religious background you come from, make everybody understand your religion is your pursuit, do whatever you want.

Alright. You look up, you look down whatever way you want it's up to you, learn not to tell people where to look, and don't force somebody else that this is the way or that is the way. Yes, religion should be a personal pursuit. Sign Up for Africa Choice with a thank

Religion-Should-Be-A-Personal-Pursuit.png