Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Reflection On AI By Strive Masiyiwa

Leads Expert

Read the Reflection on AI as Strive Masiyiwa the founder of Econet Global Africa billionaire London based educate his millions of followers across the social media

In his words, we are in the age of AI possibilities. Kindly read to the end, discover more AI Technology threads and articles, and remember to Sign Up to WorldSocio to stay updated

My Reflection on AI

The newspapers are full of articles these days about Artificial Intelligence (AI), and as well they should be. It is bigger than mobile and the internet put together— It could be the biggest technological revolution in the past 200 years!

I cannot read enough about it! I’m mostly interested in how I can use it to make my current businesses bigger and to launch completely new businesses altogether.

By the way, ChatGPT is great at Bible study, but I also spend a lot of time correcting some of its answers, and it usually apologizes for being dumb about some things! Of course, to those in the know, it didn’t just happen when a company called OpenAI launched a new App called ChatGPT... which I assume you are now using!

Whilst traveling in Silicon Valley in 2017, a friend asked me whether I have an AI startup yet. “Think I should?” He roared in laughter; I felt a little embarrassed. But he at least commended me for my growing interest in the subject.

“AI will add $30Tn to the global GDP by 2030,” a senior Microsoft executive told me at the time. Think about it for a moment. That was more the GDPs of the US and China put together at the time!

I was blown away. This is happening so fast now: In the last 6 months, the values of just 4 US tech giants [Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Nvidia] have gone up by more than $4Tn! This is more than the GDP of Africa ($3Tn), India ($3.5Tn), and the UK ($3.2Tn)!

The race has begun! Some people wonder what is happening. Others wonder how did it happen? Then some still don’t even know anything happened!

But the people who matter are those asking: How do I make things happen?!

AI is here! Its opportunities are here! No one will be exempted from its impact! As an entrepreneur, you should already be thinking: “How can I help Africa to get a piece of this $30Tn a year pie?”

Fill me in on what you are #Thinking, #Imagining, #Studying, or already #Doing! the image caption on this thread credits goes to Chief Project Engineer Holds Briefing for a Team of Scientists that Are Building Machine Learning System. Displays Show Working Model of Neural Network. learn more about AI Technology and Sign Up for WorldSocio internet marketing forum all for free. Keep investing in learning and practicing. Sourced from Strive Masiyiwa's Post on Facebook

Reflection-On-AI-By-Strive-Masiyiwa.png

Leads Expert

Reflection On AI By Strive Masiyiwa

Afterthought, Masiyiwa said, back in 2018-2019, he served as co-chair of the Pathways for Prosperity Commission for Technology and Inclusive Growth. A dear colleague Prof Benno Ndulu served on the Commission with him and very sadly passed away during the COVID period.

Prof Ndulu was considered by all of us a key intellectual architect of all the work we did there. Some of you might remember Prof Ndulu was the former Central Bank Governor of Tanzania and also a lead economist at the World Bank.

We all greatly miss him and his great passion to study and understand the potential of digital technology. For the #SeniorClass and #MasterClass: This Oxford University Press book, "Driving Digital Technology, Lessons from Seven Developing Countries", is one you won't want to miss. You can purchase the book or it's available and free to read at Oxford Scholarship Online as a free PDF. See link here NOTE: The ebook isn't completely free

In His Afterthought 3, he also recommended another interesting book

"The current AI boom — the convincingly human-sounding chatbots, the artwork that can be generated from simple prompts, and the multibillion-dollar valuations of the companies behind these technologies — began with an unprecedented feat of tedious and repetitive labor..." That many of you will find this interesting

Then talking about this brand-new McKinsey report on AI is important for all of you to read and consider. I suggest you download the PDF, study what it has to say, and then ask yourself the question I raised in my post today: See Link here

"How do I make things happen?" Also ask yourself: "What new skills do I need to learn?" Things are moving fast! With this new tech called AI Technology, things are changing rapidly. Also, take responsibility to keep investing in yourself today so that your future self will thank you for

keep investing in yourself today that your future self will thank you for.png

Lastly!! I'm not endorsing any of these free online courses but I want you to see what is out there if you just look to see! you may check out these 10 of the best ChatGPT courses you can take for free this week. Learn how to improve productivity, create unique content, and boost your business with AI.