Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

mrwil65

There is no fear in love [dread does not exist]. But perfect (complete, full-grown) love drives out fear, because fear involves [the expectation of divine] punishment, so the one who is afraid [of God’s judgment] is not perfected in love [has not grown into a sufficient understanding of God’s love].

Watson

Is always nice to lean on you, Thanks for sharing,

Yes there is no reason we should be afriad, more importantly when our trusth is in God..... Thanks alot once more

mrwil65

Is always nice to lean on you, Thanks for sharing,

Yes there is no reason we should be afriad, more importantly when our trusth is in God..... Thanks alot once more
You're welcome. As I had mentioned a while back, I'm going to try to catch some news in Springfield. I mean if a story takes place as I catch it, I'm going to visualize it with lots of focusing and start writing about the story, Plus the photo. However, I'm going to share them with worldforumlive.com as I have sent others articles. A good reporter doesn't get great stories, a good reporter makes them great.

Watson

You're welcome. As I had mentioned a while back, I'm going to try to catch some news in Springfield. I mean if a story takes place as I catch it, I'm going to visualize it with lots of focusing and start writing about the story, Plus the photo. However, I'm going to share them with worldforumlive.com as I have sent others articles. A good reporter doesn't get great stories, a good reporter makes them great.
wow.. That will be great, You are 100% free to use and leverage the forum.... Thanks alot Sir

Watson

Thank You @mrwil65 Once we are done with the Mobile app version, we will be more than glad to bring you on as one of #Worldforumlive Moderators.. Personally, Deep in my heart, I do appreciate all your contribution to us... Cheers

mrwil65

Thank You @mrwil65 Once we are done with the Mobile app version, we will be more than glad to bring you on as one of #Worldforumlive Moderators.. Personally, Deep in my heart, I do appreciate all your contribution to us... Cheers
I do have your app. Since 2 days ago