Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

President Joe Biden Test Positive For COVID, Twice In 7 Days

Joe

BREAKING: President Joe Biden Test Positive For COVID Again and Again, twice in 7 days and more than 5 times since the break of COVID in 2019

In just less than 48 hours after President Joe Biden recovered from COVID, and tested negative, he has just reported today 30th of July to have tested positive for COVID again, thus making it twice in less than a week, in his social media post shared by the presidential handler. The President United States wrote, in Quote

Folks, today I tested positive for COVID again. This happens with a small minority of folks. I’ve got no symptoms but I am going to isolate myself for the safety of everyone around me. I’m still at work, and will be back on the road soon., See Post Screenshot below

Biden Test possitive to COVID again.PNG

Even as President Joe Biden continue to feel well, after a rebound positivity test for COVID, his doctor Kevin O'Connor said in a statement on Sunday 31 July that President Joe Biden tested positive for COVID 19 on Saturday morning after testing negative on Tuesday evening and was perfectly fine since then, He has been isolated at the White House until his current test comes negative, he will no longer travel to Wilmington of Michigan as planned,

Even in isolation, President Biden is working hard, taking calls, holding virtual meetings, and using facetime to connect with Americans, though Biden has said he is doing great, with no stress, and said to be on his way to full recovery, he is taking questions on COVID, the economy and other topics.

A few days ago, after the president tested positive for COVID, he was isolated and was seen in a virtual meeting, when he appeared in a lead long meeting on chips for America, continue to ask questions, seems to be doing well, See picture below

chips.jpg

Days ago after President Biden tested positive for COVID, he was reported to be doing great, this came after his third full day of treatment with his oxygen saturation remaining excellent on room air and his lungs remaining clear, this statement was made available to press men by his physician Kevin O’Connor, See the report below
Physician To The President The White House On Biden health.jpg
That was followed by another report on the President health, test and update to COVID, as President Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s COVID-19 symptoms have continued to improve after a second full day of Paxlovid

However, it was reported that, he now has sore throat, loose cough, body aches and deep voice, his physician Kevin O’Connor once again said in a statement on Saturday 23rd July. He said the preliminary sequencing results show that President Biden has BA5 variant of COVID-19, which is responsible for 75-80 percent of infections in the United States at the moment. See Report Below

President Biden has BA5 variant of COVID-19.jpg

President Biden keep reassuring Americans that he is doing well and working hard on behalf of the American people despite his COVID-19 test result and wrote,

"Folks, I'm doing great. Thanks for your concern. Just called Senator Casey, Congressman Cartwright, Mayor Cognetti, and my Scranton cousins! and many others, am doing well was the message from Biden

It will interest you to know that the President still wear a mask, he has been vaccinated, boosted, he is well protected, but yet he still keeps testing Positive for COVID, this brings in the question from Dr. Jha who has said early, that this is the time we all realize that masks may not be as effective as we all think its, and is best we all know, we tried to make them be, the science on masks is quite clear, masks still work says Dr. Jha. Joe reporting from Worldforumlive