Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

President Joe Biden Cries Out, Omicron Cases Are On The Rise In The United States

M Soft

President Joe Biden Writes
I want to give you all a sense of where we are and what we know. First, know that Omicron infected cases are now on the rise across the United States

1. We know that vaccines are working. If you are boosted with Pfizer or Moderna, you have a high degree of protection against severe illness with Omicron, we can only win these viruses when we work together, and working together is making sure that you are vaccinated and boosted

If you’re an adult choosing to be unvaccinated, you will face an extremely difficult winter for your family and community, so its best you get vaccinated now and later proceed in getting your booster shot

President-Joe-Biden-Cries-Out,-Omicron-cases-are-on-the-rise-in-the-United-States (1).jpg

2. Omicron cases will increase in the coming days, which has been scientifically reported and we are working day and night to keep everyone safe— yes we may have recorded even among fully vaccinated individuals.

If you’re vaccinated and boosted, you may still get a breakthrough case but doctors say you will likely have no symptoms or mild ones, so keep staying safe

3. We still need to take precautions and remain vigilant. Listen to the advice from doctors: even if you’re fully vaccinated, you should wear a mask when indoors in a public setting. It will help protect you, your family, friends, and others—especially kids under 5 who can’t get vaccinated yet, let join hands to win this virus

4. To our frontline workers, I am in awe of your sacrifices. Thank you for the work you are putting in on this wave after a painful and difficult two years has gone and we are still not sure how long this thing will last, but surely we are together at the ending point

To all frontline workers, my Big Thank You, We owe you a tremendous debt. I am once again asking for your strength, and I’ll never forget it, we are working around the clock to increase testing capacity, vaccine availability, and support for our hospitals. I'll have more to say on this tomorrow. In the meantime: Get vaccinated, get boosted, wear a mask. And keep the faith, together we are winning the virus

We’ll get through this together. President Joe Biden released this press briefing on Tuesday, December 21, 2021! as reported live on Worldfroum. Source: President Joe Biden's Official Facebook Page