Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Praying the Promises of God.

mrwil65

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.

Jesus told us that we would face hardship in this life (John 16:33). But in His grace, He gave us amazing tools to keep trials from overwhelming us. For instance, He placed His Spirit inside each believer to guide and empower. He gave us the gift of prayer, not only to communicate and stay connected with Him but also to bring Him our requests.

Today let’s focus on another one of His gifts: the Bible. Scripture is the Word of God Almighty. It is truth. It never changes. Regardless of our circumstances, the Bible provides a sure foundation on which to base our life and decisions. It contains thousands of promises—countless assurances that we can rely on with perfect confidence. And we can turn God’s promises into prayers and make them the cry of our heart.

Here’s an example. Psalm 32:8 says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will advise you with My eye upon you.” We can pray God’s words back to Him, saying that we believe He will teach us and reveal His path, while remaining by our side.

God is faithful and unchanging, so we can trust in His promises, which enable us to rest confidently and act boldly.