Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Prayer Request

mrwil65

Good morning Brothers & Sisters in Christ;

Like me, you are no doubt watching the tragedy of war unfold in real-time before us.

Ukraine is under attack—families are fleeing; innocent men, women, and children have been thrust into unimaginable chaos and fear. I am deeply saddened by the conflict happening in our world right now.

But God is our Good Shepherd. And I am praying that He watches over this nation, and its people, in the midst of war. I urge you to do the same.
  • Pray for God’s hedge of protection around your brothers and sisters in Ukraine.
  • Pray for a swift end to the violence and destruction—and that innocent lives will be spared.
  • Pray for refugees who are fleeing this situation: for their protection and provision.
  • Pray that Christians in Ukraine and Ukrainian Christians in Russia will not suffer persecution during this conflict.
Prayer is accessible and powerful. It may be the greatest tool God has given us here on this earth to serve Him and others.

Please join me in the ministry of prayer for our brothers and sisters in Ukraine. May God keep them in His loving care.

God bless you,
Andy Wilson