Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Peter Obi Is Merit That Will Benefit NIGERIANS ( Obasanjo ) Video

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed what he believes about Nigeria, and that which Nigeria need, in his view. Nigerians are great people, but needs leader with the right Character

In his widely watch recent video, the elder statesman, former president of Nigeria, said. ''What I believe and what I and Chief Ayo Adebanjo believe, is not ethnic, is not sectional, is not religious, ''It's Nigerians and Nigeria. That is what I believe

When I go out and people say, we thank you, I ask them what are you thanking me for, and I tell them, please stop thanking me. Why should you be thanking me when I believe in equity, I believe in justice, I believe in one Nigeria, I have shed my blood for this country, I have gone to prison for this country so what are you going to frighten me again with

I please Nigerians to choose voting Peter Obi comes 2023 presidential general election, he is the only candidate i believes in

Peter-Obi-Is-Merit-That-Will-Benefit-NIGERIANS-(-Obasanjo-)-Video.jpg

You see, the problem we have now in our hands, is not ethnic, is national. Don't be lied to. Nigerians loved themselves only but those at the national level keeps dividing Nigerians against each other for their ill gains. This out to stop and is only Nigerians that will put a stop to such

As for me, the first thing that is important in a leader is a character, the problem we have had over the years is that we don't have leaders who have the right type of character they should be entrusted to with leadership goals

So if I put my finger on anything, or on anybody is because comparing one with another, I see there is a merit that will be of benefit to Nigerians and Nigeria

And I believe that Peter Obi is the right man for the Job, Watch he below video for more, and remember to Sign Up on worldforumlive. Read more thread here. Watch below video for more

Last edited: