Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Parent Demand Removal Of A New Jersey Art Teacher Because Of Her Curved

Joe

A New Jersey Art Teacher was under criticism by Parents over her body shape which they considered a distraction to her pupils.

The young teacher has been under fire from parents after they saw her massive shape both in the classroom and on social media. The teacher, who is in her early 20s, was criticized for her massive shape

One parent even said that she should be "ashamed" of her body, that she is a Big distraction from the pupils, and asked the school management to lay off the young teacher, who is said to love her teaching job

News has it that the school district is investigating the matter. To the parents, they said the art teacher is not setting a good example for her students and should not in be in a classroom

The parents are demanding that the school district take action and remove the teacher from her position. The school district is investigating the matter but has not yet made a decision.

This development is coming from New Jersey and the Teacher is an Art Teacher, she is under criticism by Parents over her body shape which they considered a distraction to her pupils. See the Picture of the teacher below

Parent-Demand-Removal-Of-A-New-Jersey-Art-Teacher-Because-Of-Her-Curved,-World-forum-live.jpg

The act teacher's problem started when a group of parents demanded the school authority remove her from the school system because her curved ''Body shape'' may distract the children and prevent them from paying attention in class.

The teacher, simply identified as, ‘Toy Box’ on Instagram, where she often shares photos of herself in class or engaging in other activities outside school, made headlines after the report surfaced across social media and news publishers around the world, it went viral AS MORE AND MORE People throw in their opinion

Reacting on Instagram live session, the art teacher disclosed that she was surprised when she learned that her figure/body shape is the reason some parents want her to be removed from the school system, and she has responded to them. That is just her, she can't change her body from what nature has given her

Her words, “What do I look like arguing with people about my physical appearance?

It is so scary and mind-boggling to me that this is even a thing of discussion and I am not going to lie, first I thought it was so funny cause I was like”. is this a joke?

Parent-Demand-Removal-Of-A-New-Jersey-Art-Teacher-Because-Of-Her-Curved.jpg

“Do you have any idea how many teachers genuinely hate being a teacher? And then, you have teachers that love what we do, I love my work from my heart of my soul and I do teach with passion

Those of you with children, I just hope you are fortunate enough to get one of those teachers that actually loves her job and loves what she is doing and is not just there for a paycheck, consume time because they trust you me, and those of us that want to be there make a difference.

She also wrote on her Instagram story, ‘Discrimination, Body Shaming, Bullying; cut it out y’all. I couldn’t even sleep last night thinking about this nonsense. Cut it out, if this is a joke

She however appreciated the parents who had her back while others wanted her removed from the school system, it was reported that her school is yet to honor the call for her remover, but an investigation is still ongoing