Early today 4th of August OpenAI announced they are adding 6 new features to the ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence (AI) Model.
Below is the core announcement in full
We’re rolling out a bunch of small updates to improve the ChatGPT experience. Shipping over the next week:
1. Prompt examples: A blank page can be intimidating. At the beginning of a new chat, you’ll now see examples to help you get started.
2. Suggested replies: Go deeper with a click. ChatGPT now suggests relevant ways to continue your conversation.
3. GPT-4 by default, finally: When starting a new chat as a Plus user, ChatGPT will remember your previously selected model — no more defaulting back to GPT-3.5.
4. Upload multiple files: You can now ask ChatGPT to analyze data and generate insights across multiple files. This is available with the Code Interpreter beta for all Plus users.
5. Stay logged in: You’ll no longer be logged out every 2 weeks! When you do need to log in, you’ll be greeted with a much more welcoming page.
6. Keyboard shortcuts: Work faster with shortcuts, like ⌘ (Ctrl) + Shift +; to copy the last code block. Try ⌘ (Ctrl) + / to see the complete list and much more. Should you're yet to Sign up to worldsocio? Kindly do that now for 100% free