Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

NOT WHERE I COME FROM! To President Trump

Joe

NOT WHERE I COME FROM!!!!!!! Looking directly at President Trump, General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, told him, "Mr. President, Not where I come from!"

Some background. George Floyd, a 46-year-old African American man had been killed by police officer Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis, Minnesota, a month earlier in May 2020, when protests erupted across the nation to demand justice and equal treatment of Black people in America, in a later thread Black Life matters, All life's matters that threaded for months, across Europe and America

Then, A United States report concluded that 93 percent of people at those protests were peaceful, but about 7 percent were not.

Those 7 percent were loud, burned and looted shops, angering Trump who called them thugs and arsonists, and urged governors in a conference call to use the National Guard to "dominate" their states.

As protests grew louder and many gathered and protested in front of the White House here in Washington DC, Trump grew more furious, and tricked his top general into accompanying him to a church near the White House where fire had been reported.

With journalists taking pictures as Trump and his team walked by, and as protesters were being manhandled and teargassed, the walk to the church triggered outrage and condemnation across America.

FB_IMG_1645279970460.jpg

Days later, America's top general said that showing up in combat fatigues with President Donald Trump after a violent dispersal of protesters outside the White House last week was a "mistake."

He said he was "outraged" by the killing of George Floyd, and that the protests speak to "centuries of injustice toward African Americans."

His apology angered Trump who waited for him at the White House, and asked him, aren't you proud to walk with your president? Why did you apologize? Why did you apologize? That's a sign of weakness! That's a sign of weakness!

General Mark Milley, looked directly at President Trump, and told him, "Mr. President, Not where I come from!", Bob Woodward says in his book, "PERIL". He's from Boston in Massachusetts. A bombshell book titled "PERIL" you need to read

The Audio version is one of the very best book I have read/listen to for the past few weeks

mrwil65

NOT WHERE I COME FROM!!!!!!! Looking directly at President Trump, General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, told him, "Mr. President, Not where I come from!"

Some background. George Floyd, a 46-year-old African American man had been killed by police officer Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis, Minnesota, a month earlier in May 2020, when protests erupted across the nation to demand justice and equal treatment of Black people in America, in a later thread Black Life matters, All life's matters that threaded for months, across Europe and America

Then, A United States report concluded that 93 percent of people at those protests were peaceful, but about 7 percent were not.

Those 7 percent were loud, burned and looted shops, angering Trump who called them thugs and arsonists, and urged governors in a conference call to use the National Guard to "dominate" their states.

As protests grew louder and many gathered and protested in front of the White House here in Washington DC, Trump grew more furious, and tricked his top general into accompanying him to a church near the White House where fire had been reported.

With journalists taking pictures as Trump and his team walked by, and as protesters were being manhandled and teargassed, the walk to the church triggered outrage and condemnation across America.

View attachment 163

Days later, America's top general said that showing up in combat fatigues with President Donald Trump after a violent dispersal of protesters outside the White House last week was a "mistake."

He said he was "outraged" by the killing of George Floyd, and that the protests speak to "centuries of injustice toward African Americans."

His apology angered Trump who waited for him at the White House, and asked him, aren't you proud to walk with your president? Why did you apologize? Why did you apologize? That's a sign of weakness! That's a sign of weakness!

General Mark Milley, looked directly at President Trump, and told him, "Mr. President, Not where I come from!", Bob Woodward says in his book, "PERIL". He's from Boston in Massachusetts. A bombshell book titled "PERIL" you need to read

The Audio version is one of the very best book I have read/listen to for the past few weeks
Joe, I really love your write up. There are way too many protests, killings of the innocents etc...why can't people, leave our people alone? We were put here to enjoy life not destroy it. Yes, I will be ordering the book.

Joe

Joe, I really love your write up. There are way too many protests, killings of the innocents etc...why can't people, leave our people alone? We were put here to enjoy life not destroy it. Yes, I will be ordering the book.
Nice to hear you love the write up. Thanks.. sure you will like the book more..

Nice read..