Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Nobody Is Superior, Nobody is inferior and no one is equal either

WorldForum App

Administrator
The reality is that the world will be far a better place for all when no one is superior, no one is taken as inferior, when everyone knows they should respect each other, nations respect nations, tribes respect tribes, religion respect religion

When people respect themselves, when respect for humanity comes first, until then peace of the people, peace of the nation, and global peace are possible. We can have a beautiful life, a better world full of peace and tranquility when we respect everyone. We can have a better world for all humanity

We have often heard the phrase that "nobody is superior, nobody is inferior and everyone is equal". But is this true? are we out living it?

When equality between different people can be a difficult concept to define as it means something different to everybody and society, while this may not be as simple as saying that "everyone is equal".

Yes nobody is superior, and nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, and incomparable. You are who you are, I am who I'm, same as the person next to you. We are all unique being

I have to contribute my potential to life, my part to a better world, you also have to do yours, we all need each other for this world called existence. You have to contribute your potential to life and humanity

And once you learn how to die, you have learned how to live. You learned how to stop being a slave, and how to stop making others slaves.

You understand that even in the back of the room, in the darkest part, we are all equal before God and nature, you and I were created by God, and like everyone else, your voice should be heard, your voice should matter. Your life should be a blessing to mankind. This is the reason why we are working on the Africa Social Media platform. To give voice to the people of Africa in this part of the world

As Robert Greene writes in his most-read book "The Laws of Human Nature, " where he encourages us to always "Think of death as a kind of threshold we all must cross, a good price all living beings must pay.

It's natural to be born and natural to die, as such, it represents the ultimate mystery, nature, and what we all represent as a living being. We cannot possibly find the words or concepts to express what it is.

We confront something that is truly unknowable. No amount of science or technology or expertise can solve this riddle or verbalize it, even with the advanced technology at list not in our world today

We, humans, can fool ourselves most of the time, that we know just about everything, that we are far better than everyone, and that our tribe, religion, and nation are superior to others.

But at this threshold, we are finally left dumb and groping. This confrontation with something we cannot know or verbalize is what we shall call the sublime, whose Latin root means up to the threshold.

"The sublime is anything that exceeds our capacity for words or concepts by being too large, too vast, too dark, and mysterious. And when we face such things, we feel a touch of fear, but also awe and wonder. We are reminded of our smallness, of what is much faster and more powerful than our puny will

In reality, the world will be far a better place when we all love each other, give each other voice, support each other, and more importantly respect each other individualism, belief, culture, religion, country, and tribe

I'm admin member Worldforumlive.com, a Web Developer, mobile application developer, and SEO Professional. Please support our work here by Signing Up at worldforumLIVE.com, also check out the Marketplace for premium kits and keep visiting. Show love and let love lead in everything you do. Cheers

Last edited: