Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

No One Owns You Anything

Watson

With Each Passing Day, We often mistakenly believe that we are BETTER Than others, we go as far as thinking we are god to some people.

But in reality, No one is your God, no one is better than you, and you are not better than anyone either. This is pure fact, wrong or right. Even if you lose someone today, maybe your lover, that is not the end of joyfulness, nor the end of living lovely

Even if your boss can fire you, or your business is not progressing as expected, your life will not end. You might even find a better job and improved business

A thousand people might unfollow you today, and say pieces about you the next day but next week, you might have 10,000 more and more. Nothing is stable in life and no one owns anyone anything. You should remain humble and keep doing your job/business, keep investing in yourself, in your family, and in humanity

No one can stop you from helping yourself. Help Yourself To The Best You Can. Keep Investing In Yourself consistently

Your loyalty is to God and your calling, your love is to yourself, to your family, and humanity. Everything else comes and goes and even your life can end today, my life too and those who believe in heaven may or may not make it for being too sinful

No one is as powerful as most of us imagine, you’re not also as powerful as you imagine, and neither do I, YET WE BELIEF WE ARE. Billions of years ago, people like you and I, have lived here, now is us living, but in 200 years more none of us will be here, possible if existence is still on, this place will be occupied by another generation:

Live Life Now For Life Is Available Only For The Living and please stress yourself not for whatever reason. Be Happy and don't stress your innocent self

And try to do away with the feeling of grandiosity and do not be quick to look down on people because you disagree with them. Do Not Look Down On Yourself Self Either

I have nobody trashed, I have nobody looked down on, I have no NoBody Hated, I Have No Body Blamed, and everyone has the freedom to express themselves and remember No One Can Stop You From Investing In Yourself, No One Can Stop Your From Helping Your Self

Is a New Week, Life Is For The Living. May God Bless You. From Mbonu Watson C, on behalf of all of us at #NL_SOFT owner's of Nairalearn.com Publisher's AfricaChoice.com: We Thank God For A New Week Ahead

No one owns you anything, Africa Choice.png