Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Nick For Governorship Of Oregon Full Remarks on Supreme Court Decision

Watson

Indeed it is a sad end and a sad day to all supporters, volunteers, and those working day and night making sure the Nick for Governorship of Oregon campaigns is successful and goals achieved. As Nicholas Kristof writes in touching and sad notes

Nick-For-Governorship-Of-Oregon-Full-Remarks-on-Supreme-Court-Decision.png

His words
I'm not going to be on the ballot, but I will continue working, as I always have, to create a better Oregon for all. Even though our Livestream didn't go live due to technical difficulties you can watch most of Nick's full remarks and press conference about the Supreme Court decision below

Is indeed a sad day, even to us World Forum, as a team supporting this movement in our little ways, we so much believe in Nicholas Kristof, so this breaking is sad news to us, just as Nicholas Kristof said, was a disappointing day. Read More Below
Nick Kristof's Full Remarks on Supreme Court Decision. As our prayer and good wishes go to Nicholas Kristof to please stay strong. the dream is not over yet.

About Oregon
Oregon is a state in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. Where Nicholas Kristof has declared his governorship ambition to bring a different choice and a better tomorrow for Oregon

In Oregon, the Columbia and Willamette rivers define much of Oregon's western boundary, while the Cascade Range defines its eastern boundary.

The state area was inhabited by many indigenous tribes before the arrival of traders, explorers, and settlers from Europe. Oregon became a U.S. state on February 14, 1859.

Oregon is a state located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. The Beaver State is bordered on the west by the Pacific Ocean, on the north by Washington, on the east by Idaho, and on the south by Nevada.

While Oregon is a diverse state with something to offer everyone. From its beautiful coastline to its majestic mountains, Oregon is a nature lover's paradise. The state also boasts a rich history and culture, with plenty of museums and historical sites to explore.

And Nicholas Kristof is determined to become the next governor of Oregon, not until the Supreme court decision and now he will not be on the ballot

Last edited: